Page 81 of 287 FirstFirst ... 31717273747576777879808182838485868788899091131181 ... LastLast

Thread: ChinaSCINet Update

Quote Originally Posted by peterf View Post
    Dr Wise i am taken aback about your unaided walking observation. If i am correct you did not refer to the use of braces too.
    am i correct in saying the patients had an Asia A lesion. can you please expand for clearer clarification as to what level of injury were the patients observed prior this event. The gait in the picture looks so normal
    In other words could they have done it without cell treatment.
    Peter, the picture I showed is to illustrate the scoring and walking program that they use in Kunming, not of subjects in the trial. As I have said many times now, I will not show detailed outcome data of the trial until all the data has been collected. Wise.

Quote Originally Posted by Wise Young View Post
    It is sad that you consider yourself a "no man" these days. Funny role for a cure advocate, don't you think? Wise.
    I am not sure what that means .

Paolo
    In God we trust; all others bring data. - Edwards Deming

Quote Originally Posted by rjg View Post
    What if the july open house doesn't pass the google sniff test? Will you pipe up then?
    We'll see. I hope there will be fewer or none very questionable claims.

Paolo
    In God we trust; all others bring data. - Edwards Deming

Quote Originally Posted by paolocipolla View Post

Paolo
    Paolo, I am sorry. I made a joke that in retrospect is inappropriate and so I deleted it. I was referring to the statement that you made concerning my being surrounded by "yes men". Since you clearly do not consider yourself to be one of my "yes men", I said that it is sad that you consider yourself a "no man" and then pointed out that this is a strange role for a cure advocate to take. In any case, I will not respond to your "provocative" comments any more.

Wise.
    Last edited by Wise Young; 06-12-2012 at 02:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by paolocipolla View Post

Paolo
    It probably means that you are a whining lazy butt! First you are getting mad demanding clinical trials with a urgent need all over the world, then when some are starting clinical trials or planning such, you also gets mad. Maybe you need another type of therapy than SCI therapies.

hello is big Thank you Professor young for all those that you made for us. Since my accident I have my father which and severely diabetic and my mother and very depressed it just to 3 year in a psychiatric Center after attempting to of suicide with a fusille the life and very hard for us our hopes go out to you and in expectation of participated the phases 3 of your clinical trials.
    and I can tell you that we drink your words. respect and greeting me and my parents for you

We dream the same dream we want the same thing

fti, there has been news for diabeitcs at the universiyt of illinois at chicago did a trial for 15 humans , chinese, and got reduced levels of sugar and got their pancreas to start produing some insulin. the patients still took injections of insulin but at lower levels. Looks promising and they were recuriting 25 americans for ths same test. anyway for type 1 diabeits.

anthony

Quote Originally Posted by fti View Post
    hello is big Thank you Professor young for all those that you made for us. Since my accident I have my father which and severely diabetic and my mother and very depressed it just to 3 year in a psychiatric Center after attempting to of suicide with a fusille the life and very hard for us our hopes go out to you and in expectation of participated the phases 3 of your clinical trials.
    and I can tell you that we drink your words. respect and greeting me and my parents for you
    fti, you are very welcome. I am so sorry to hear about your father and your mother. Please take good care of them and yourself. We will work as hard as we can on the trials so that effective therapies become available to everybody who needs them as soon as possible.

At a recent umbilical cord blood meeting (Cord Blood Symposium) in San Francisco, I heard a talk by Yong Zhao in Chicago by the name of Yong Zhao on treating diabetes with umbilical cord blood (the same that keeping on referred to). It was quite impressive.

Wise.
    Last edited by Wise Young; 06-12-2012 at 02:41 PM.