Thread: ChinaSCINet Update

Alan - Follow the link in post #2483, then scroll down in the article.

So whats going on with this stuff? Are there any signifigant updates yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Han Solo View Post
    So whats going on with this stuff? Are there any signifigant updates yet?
    +1 would be good to know some more going-ons... are we still on track for the trials?

Have there been any new findings? I read somewhere that stem cells might not even be needed, just the 666 exercise regime...

I for one need some type of good news that can bring recovery back

What I know is that Jim posted about a few weeks ago that Dr. Wise met with FDA and they are planning the trials in 2017. He gave very clear details.

It was a different short thread and I can't remember how to find it.

We are currently conducting the studies the FDA required for approval. When complete and approval is granted, recruitment will begin. Last I heard, will be next year.

Taymas, evidence suggests that just a fraction recover with the 6-6-6 program alone. One of the groups in the IIb trial will be 6-6-6 only.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
    We are currently conducting the studies the FDA required for approval. When complete and approval is granted, recruitment will begin. Last I heard, will be next year.

Taymas, evidence suggests that just a fraction recover with the 6-6-6 program alone. One of the groups in the IIb trial will be 6-6-6 only.
    Hey Jim, meanwhile, what's the eta on Norway and India? Is China conducting anything while waiting for IIb & III abroad? After PII completion in 2013, feels like everything's getting postponed every year since it was decided to continue abroad... if it would stay in china probably they could hit phase IV by now...? just thinking out loud here...

Hola Moe, nothing has been done in China because the govt put a freeze on trials while creating new policies. Last I heard, India will be starting first, prob this year. In the US, we are conducting the animal safety studies the FDA required for approval, will be done this year, then much to do before recruitment. Norway, still in the works. I believe more workshops are necessary, Wise has been too busy to get back there.

I know it is taking a long time, but I can't tell you how hard it is to make theses trials happen, money, and all the roadblocks happening in the background make it a huge challenge. Once the India and US trials launch, the foundation will be set and progress speed up.

So you need animal trials here, when you have information and data on humans in other countries. Sounds like some amazing collaboration and use of time and money.