Page 75 of 287 FirstFirst ... 25656667686970717273747576777879808182838485125175 ... LastLast

Thread: ChinaSCINet Update

Thanks Dr. Wise to clear few things!
    I could be ASIA B or ASIA C and believe that right physio program (6:6:6) still can help me a Lot!
    We are all different, thanks God, and money (btw I don't have fat check book... I wish)
    - money is nothing if you and people around you know and believe in what they doing.

I am dealing with impotent Health Care system where I have maximum of 12 physio therapies per year prescribed.
    Doctors unnecessary drug me for the first 6 months after my injury not doing single decent walking or standing
    session with me and no one ever consider to make any imaging of my SCI !
    All I need are team of people "know-how" and have experience in this.
    I just believe, that I will find a way to walk again as I can feel uncoordinated power in my legs!

I believe that Dr. Wise will find a way and right "chemistry" to save a lot of people.
    People as Dr. Wise can visualize nonexistent things and make them.
    He has proved this already!
    Last edited by comad; 06-03-2012 at 10:34 PM.
    www.MiracleofWalk.com

Miracles are not contrary to nature, but only contrary
    to what we know about nature
    Saint Augustine

I hav e to make a comment here.. my son is a
    Asia A c4-c5 all this talk about walking... What about restoring hand movement? He would just be happy to take care of himself and feed himself.. and may be able to transfer himself out of his chair. ... I hope I did not offend anyone here...

I forgot to ask if one becomes more incomplete using the umblical stem cell treatment.. would one start to suffer from neuropathic pain? My son has a few people in his support group who are dealing with it and he fears if he ever becomes incomplete the nueropathic pain would be worse than than he is now.. just a question to ponder..

Quote Originally Posted by okwjoe View Post
    I forgot to ask if one becomes more incomplete using the umblical stem cell treatment.. would one start to suffer from neuropathic pain? My son has a few people in his support group who are dealing with it and he fears if he ever becomes incomplete the nueropathic pain would be worse than than he is now.. just a question to ponder..
    Tried stem cells twice using spinal fluid puncture, did not work. And, did not get neuropathic pain from the umbelical cord blood stem cells.

For neuropathic pain, you might try the following which is used on patients who got neuropathic pain from chemo therapy. Takes some patience and 2-3 months of steady use. But better than narcotics and the associated additicion with their side effects.

BTW, I know a C-4 who now drives a van and does a lot with some adaptive equipment.

Glutathiamine 15 grams (3 tbsp) twice a day
    A-Lipoic ACID 600 mg twice a day
    Bentofamin (thiamine) 300 mg twice a day
    B 12 shot from family doc
    Acetyl carnatine 1000 mg twice a day
    Fish oil twice a day
    Vit D 5000 iu daily

She had us get them from Integrative Therapeutics, Inc as the best on the market for purity and quality
    Last edited by 6 Shooter; 06-04-2012 at 10:53 AM.

6 shooter, thanks for your post. thank you

Anthony

Quote Originally Posted by Wise Young View Post
    We have treated four subjects per group (C, D, and E). I was reporting personal observations and not the official results of the study. I don't know how many patients were walking in each group. Some patients are walking. I did not say (and do not want to say) how many patients were walking and at what level. I do not know how many have bowel, bladder, or sexual function. You will have to wait until all the data is collected and the information is published.

Wise.
    Wise,

IMO you should be more carefull in reporting "personal observations" when it comes to walking.
    People get overexcited esily. Unless this is your goal.

Paolo
    In God we trust; all others bring data. - Edwards Deming

..... The fact that some of the patients are showing some response in the trial justifies our going forward to spend the time and the money to do the phase 3 trial.

Wise.
    Wise,

since you are scientist I assume the patients have been examined to quantify the "some response" and based on the scientific evidence of the improvements you decided to go forward with the phase III.

So did any patient asia A recover walking after receiving the therapy?

Paolo

i second that Paolo it's either scientific proof or nothing.
    but Wise is a different story day in day out he is pestered for results.

... I have only said that many patients are getting some sensation back and some are walking. ....

Wise.
    Wise,

these patients that are now walking have received the therapy and were not walking before?
    Did you ck that before deciding to go ahead with the phase III?

Paolo

Quote Originally Posted by paolocipolla View Post
    Wise,

these patients that are now walking have received the therapy and were not walking before?
    Did you ck that before deciding to go ahead with the phase III?

Paolo
    You can find the answer in his 737 post,
    All the patients in CN102B (in Hong Kong and in Kunming) are ASIA A and more than 1 year after injury. Many are more then 10 years after injury. None were walking before the trial. For many of the patients in Kunming, this is the first time that they are engaging in intensive locomotor training and for some this is the first time that they are trying to walk. However, all of them were probably standing at least an hour a day. Wise.
    In my book this is almost the worst case scenario.
    -Ramps in buildings are necessary, but it would be usefull to have another ones for people (mind/heart).....

-Hoc non pereo habebo fortior me