Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Thrills, spills & headaches

Cheers guys

Still ache. Have found loads more cuts and grazes but nothing more serious. Just knees and elbows.
    C5/6 incomplete

"I assume you all have guns and crack....."

chicks dig scars..

gotta come up with a better story though..

take tomorrow and Friday off, heal up over the long weekend..

RR did you jump off the curb, is your little machine geared up to do that? It always sucks when we take a spill in front of spectators, I took a spill on LV blvd in front of the Venetian when my sister hit a cobblestone I slid out of my chair onto my knees it wasn't too bad but everyone stopped to look and then scramble to lift me back in meanwhile my sister is looking at me with an evil little smile on her face the bitch. Did ya bruise up more because it doesn't look bad.

Quote Originally Posted by RehabRhino View Post
    Still ache. Have found loads more cuts and grazes but nothing more serious. Just knees and elbows.
    Careful with those. I got a little scratch in my ankle a couple of years ago, got infected, and it took over half a year to heal. Before this sci thing I never had any infection, seams like the reduced blood transportation and stuff plays a huge role in sci wound healing. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by wtf View Post
    RR did you jump off the curb, is your little machine geared up to do that? It always sucks when we take a spill in front of spectators, I took a spill on LV blvd in front of the Venetian when my sister hit a cobblestone I slid out of my chair onto my knees it wasn't too bad but everyone stopped to look and then scramble to lift me back in meanwhile my sister is looking at me with an evil little smile on her face the bitch. Did ya bruise up more because it doesn't look bad.
    Ha. Yeah, I did, unintentionally. I thought I was racing towards a dropped kerb, only realised at last minute. Went off at an angle doing 5 - 7 mph. Spectacular if very, very stupid.

The head swelling stayed down, luckily - had meetings this week.
    C5/6 incomplete

Quote Originally Posted by Leif View Post
    Careful with those. I got a little scratch in my ankle a couple of years ago, got infected, and it took over half a year to heal. Before this sci thing I never had any infection, seams like the reduced blood transportation and stuff plays a huge role in sci wound healing. Good luck.
    Cheers Leif

I bathed and disinfected. They seem ok so far but I'll be cautious.
    C5/6 incomplete

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Chappell View Post
    chicks dig scars..
    I'll take that as medical fact coming from you Mr C. Am out tomorrow night, if a grazed head doesn't get me some action I will haunt you
    C5/6 incomplete