Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lifting weights is affecting my transfers

Quote Originally Posted by BRASWELLF5 View Post
    60! no wonder I feel like crap. I am going to resolve this one way or the other until i find a doc who will write the script. I'll post the results.
    For purposes of comparison and science, do you have a brother who's close in age to you? If you do, it would be interesting to know what his testosterone level is.
    Last edited by stephen212; 08-30-2010 at 11:12 PM.

no offense to patrick, your the man, but the common understanding of lactic acid is wrong...lactic acid is a good thing. it actually helps you to keep going. the soreness is caused by an increase in the acidity of the muscles and can actually be prevented or reversed with the consumption of the appropriate carbs before, during and after exercise. im just as guilty of never researching lactic acid and just believed the hype. problem is the studies that backed up our common knowledge were from 80 years ago done on a frogs leg, not the human body. during the last 20 years a whole but load of info is out. but stretching is good and testosterone real good! dhea has been doing wonders for me.
    "Impossible is Nothing" - Adidas Slogan

No brother but I am going to shoot for 1000 for my test levels. The question is if I get their legally or illegally, makes no difference to me.
    Life's perceived journey in this PMR is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy **** what a VR ride!"
    Pete C6/'97

Quote Originally Posted by BRASWELLF5 View Post
    No brother but I am going to shoot for 1000 for my test levels. The question is if I get their legally or illegally, makes no difference to me.
    1000?!?! Slow down, cowboy.

shoot for 800's
    Bike-on.com rep
    John@bike-on.com
    c4/5 inc funtioning c6. 28 yrs post.
    sponsored handcycle racer

Go for 800-1000ng/dl, a weekly 200mg shot of test cyp will put you between that range for most of the week. For a weight training individual, levels should be on the high end anyway.

Got checked again, this time it is 313. My doc wants to consult with another SCI doc about the 800 level I want. Anyone got their doc's info I can pass along so they can consult?
    Life's perceived journey in this PMR is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy **** what a VR ride!"
    Pete C6/'97