Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Being alone isn't so bad!

haha... You people are soo funny. Yeah right on... keep on building mosque. Soon we will take over US and europe.

Quote Originally Posted by mv740 View Post
    haha... You people are soo funny. Yeah right on... keep on building mosque. Soon we will take over US and europe.

OK, now it's just f**king with us; don't feed the Troll.

just because it's contrary to all the evil penis on penis talk in here
    Never take life seriously, nobody gets out alive anyway

Frank's blog:
    http://www.franktalk-scurry.blogspot.com
    My regular blog:
    http://www.ithinkithinktoomuchblog.blogspot.com

Jim, why do you think he is a troll? He is only saying what they use to say and it is legal to say whatever he wants both in US and Denmark and here.
    TH 12, 43 years post

Back to topic

It was a nice video.

I could NEVER eat in a restaurant or go to a movie alone though.

Around the house... I like it when it's empty. I enjoy the peace and quiet.

If I was AB, I'd walk around here naked. ;-)

Serenity now!

Quote Originally Posted by mv740 View Post
    Le type---> have you ever wondered why you were SCI? remember God have a reason for everything, so now you can try to get out of your gay lifestyle. Remember its a disease, but you can be healed with help.
    But what will cure you of your smug sense of superiority? You can try to heal yourself of your insensitivity, or at the very least edit yourself before typing.

Quote Originally Posted by woman from Europe View Post
    Jim, why do you think he is a troll? He is only saying what they use to say and it is legal to say whatever he wants both in US and Denmark and here.

Hi Bente -

He certainly has the right to say whatever he wants; however, I call him a troll because his recent posts seem to me to be designed simply to get a reaction from the rest of the community. It does not seem to me that he is attempting to add anything of value to this thread, but is trying to stir up trouble......

Perhaps I misundersand his intentions becasue of a language barrier - but what I've stated so far seems to me to match the definition of a troll (source, Wikipedia):

"In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking other users into a desired emotional response[1] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion...."

[QUOTE=CowboyCrip;1254576)
    I could NEVER eat in a restaurant or go to a movie alone though.[/QUOTE]

That's unfortunate. I've always enjoyed having a nice meal at a restaurant by myself. I bring along a good book; it's a very pleasant evening. Never felt awkward or out of place - I suspect because it's obvious that I'm comfortable and that I'm enjoying myself. I've actually also ended up meeting a lot of people that way. You might consider giving it a try, but of course it's determined entirely by your own comfort level.

I think it's funny it took someone this long to figure Toddy out!

Then the whole"are you a homo?" makes me wonder if you're bothered, mv. Again, just wondering..

To answer in. I'm happily married, couldn't live forever without him. Still though, periods, possibly long ones with the sanctity of being alone sound good.