Thread: mri results

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

mri results

can anyone tell em where to post results of an mri.i am trying to get an idea if anything wrong.i have had 3 prior back surgeries and one in neck.if anyone has any info that can read results from mri let me know thanks

This forum is not for providing you with a medical diagnosis. That cannot be legally or ethically done on a website.

You need to consult the physician who ordered the MRI for an interpretation of the results. The MRI alone is not sufficient to make a diagnosis without other tests, information, and physical examination.

This is actually a forum for information and support for those whose family members or friends have just sustained a SCI, or for people with spinal cord injuries (not orthopedic injuries) who have been recently injured themselves.

(KLD)

well this is why i asked,i was curious i just came across this site and just wondered like everyone else does there are several different types of threads on here beside sci ,i do have a doctors appointment also.i was just wondering. thanks for the info like i didnt know to see a doc also.do you think i wrote my own order for my own mri duh