Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Experience with Nuprodux?

Experience with Nuprodux?

I found a company selling the multiCHAIR 4024 for $1789 which on the original company's site for $2500. The thing I like about it is that it includes the 24'
    wheels WITH coated hand rims at no extra cost.

But how solid is this thing? I do see where it has a weight support for 300lbs
    so that looks good.

Thoughts?
    And the truth shall set you free.

Love mine. Waterfall seat is nice. i still use addition pad, but i like one xfer for all duties (or is it doodies!) in the morning. One of my brakes has seized in ~4 years of use. Otherwise is in good shape.

He who hears not me but the Logos will say: All is one.

I have their shower chair/toilet seat, best made piece of medical equipment I have ever purchased. Also, very compact an easy to assemble.

Have you checked to see if Sportaid is now selling this, perhaps at lower price?

The 16 inch (seat) Mariner Commode Chair is $1,130.25 at Sportaid.
    http://www.sportaid.com/invacare-mar...r-16-wide.html

I have the Sportaid Commode Chair with 4 five inch casters (C 6/7 quad...I don't push the shower chair....mostly because I am so tall (6'4") and there is so little seat height adjustment available in commode chairs for my height, I am too unstable to push it). I find this chair one of the best made commode chairs I've used (had 3 in 28 years). When I replaced the cushion on my current chair, I had to specify the "waterfall" cushion. It was not standard when I purchased my chair some years ago. I don't know if is standard now. But, it does make a great deal of difference in reducing pressure.

The Mariner is a bit different from the Nuprodx Shower MultiChair 4024, note the structure at the armrests etc.

The best,
    GJ

Quote Originally Posted by gjnl View Post
    The 16 inch (seat) Mariner Commode Chair is $1,130.25 at Sportaid.
    You can get a 16" Mariner (New!) on eBay for just $511.00 with free shipping. It's $660.00 at SportAid with free shipping.

I have the multichair 3000tx.
    Works great.

Gets searched every time by homeland security.

-- JB

Nothing but positive things to say about Nuprodux. I've had a 3000 for a couple years. I will probably get a 3000tx soon. Bruce, the owner, is a super nice guy: http://www.nuprodx.com/company.htm

I wish they made one with the big rear wheels that could also hook up to the tub slider thing. If there was something like that I could use independently, I'd buy it in a heartbeat.

I could raze Sportaid and use the whole 120% but they screwed me once so, they're out. It was great when you could deal directly with Jimmy...alas.

Oh wait, that would bring the price down to 1749...hmmm
    And the truth shall set you free.