Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: bad pain

bad pain

barely hanging on, don't know how to do this anymore, really down

dark angels follow me
    Kindly,

The Ketamine Kitty

All the tears, all the pain, all the rage through the night (apolgies to the rewrite) RR

Next time I die make sure I'm gone,
    don't leave 'em nothing to work on JT

And I ain't nothin but a dream JM

Bill, this might sound like an empty thing to say, but I truly wish I could take your pain. I would not be able to take it long, but I'd take it for a while.
    I know that is not what you are asking for, just wish I could help.
    Last edited by LindaT; 08-21-2010 at 06:57 PM. Reason: sp

hang in there, bill. i found a book called The Pain Chronicles.

http://www.amazon.com/Pain-Chronicle...2429638&sr=1-1

downloaded it last night to my ipod and listened to all night. i don't usually want to read about pain, but i like this book.

Bill- is bad pain in distinction to good pain? Sorry about today. I am having a similar day too. Bringing everyone around me down. Who could stand my lousy company? Only my trusty dog.
    I'll check out that link, Cass. That is a good recommendation from someone who doesn't like to read or talk about pain.
    Last edited by arndog; 08-22-2010 at 01:02 AM.

Bill, thinking of you...

I care.

I truly care.

Bill, sorry to hear you are having such a tough time. I wish I could do something, I hate it for you.

thanks all

Cass i'll look at the book, Arn good pain LOL, thanks

all sometimes knowing somebody really gets it ... doesn't help, but is somehow a bit settling

hoping for a better day but not off to a good start and the weather is rainy and mixed, but we're in a drought so the rain is good.

thank you all

kindly,

b
    Kindly,

The Ketamine Kitty

All the tears, all the pain, all the rage through the night (apolgies to the rewrite) RR

Next time I die make sure I'm gone,
    don't leave 'em nothing to work on JT

And I ain't nothin but a dream JM

Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida/Mantoloking NJ
    Hang on. I'm close today.
    Problem with our injury is that its not fatal .
    L4/L5 CES

www.DRAFT.cc
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1024602574

Messages from Alan Maccini and are produced utilizing voice recognition software. As a result of this on occasion a misrecognition of a word will occur and while spelled correctly will result in an unintended word appearing. We apologize for any errors.

Quote Originally Posted by bollefen View Post
    Arn good pain LOL, thanks
    Wouldn't good pain have to include fuzzy handcuffs and an adventurous partner?

Hang in there Bill, I sincerely hope your day improves.

David Berg - Good pain, haha. true. Really I think it includes any pain that you can say, "Okay, enough of that." And it just stops. I just don't seem to currently have control of the 'kill switch'.

Ironically, I used to chase activities that would have been considered 'painful' by most folks, such as ultradistance roadbike racing (36 hours non stop riding 508 miles). Big wall climbing, climbing Yosemite's shear faces on El Capitan and Half Dome spending a week on vertical granite, sleeping on portaledges. Alpine climbing at 23,000 ft in Peru with some unplanned nights sleeping on a coiled rope on snow. But when the experience was over, the struggle, the pain went away.