Thread: Kick Ass - Academy Award?

Kick Ass - Academy Award?

Join the group "Chloe Moritz for Best Supporting Actress" on Facebook. Let's get Chloe on the short list for her performance in the 2010 Movie "Kick Ass."

Quote Originally Posted by gpbullock View Post
    Join the group "Chloe Moritz for Best Supporting Actress" on Facebook. Let's get Chloe on the short list for her performance in the 2010 Movie "Kick Ass."
    I'll sign that petition, watching an 11 year old do in so many evil adults and doing such a tremendous physical performance that it appeared doable. Just incredible. The whole movie was qurky, original, a nice change from conventional super hero/martial arts stuff.

Spot on Ancient. I also thought her acting, beyond the action stuff, was pretty incredible for an 11 year old girl. She had to show a range of emotions which to me showed she is more than your average pre-teen actress which is why IMO she deserves the Best Supporting Actress Role.

Here's the link:

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gi...9244771&ref=ts

Did no one else here see this movie? No other discussion on this topic? This movie was better than Avatar. At least it had a more original plot.

illinois, and no, chicago is not anywhere near where i live
    watched it with my kids, not really language appropriate, but they hear that crap at school anyway. me and the kids really liked it.

I thought the movie was entertaining at best but not really note worthy. The acting was mediocre at best and it took a long time to get into the movie.