Thread: Selling my '08 Polaris RZR UTV with handcontrols

Selling my '08 Polaris RZR UTV with handcontrols

Good deal for someone looking for a fun and fast side by side 4x4 800cc UTV. Hand controls and spinner knob are installed and are included. Just over 50 hours on it. Has the upgraded alloy wheels ($1,000), Dragon airfilter ($500), electric wench ($700+), 5-point safety harnesses in both seats and half windshield. The side cargo nets do need to be replaced. We moved to a new area and I don't ride it enough to justify paying the storage fees. This 4x4 is really a lot of fun and easy to transfer into. $10,500 asking price. Check out the pics and let me know if you have any questions. Located in Central Florida. Thanks.

FLgirl - Nice toy! I wish I was closer so as to avoid getting it out here to AZ, I'd be interested. Probably more cost effective to find one on the west coast somewhere, or buy new.

Good luck!

Looks like a fun ride, but I'm in Indiana. I see it has license plates. Is it street legal?
    "If everything is under control, you are going too slow." - Mario Andretti

It's in great shape as far as appearance goes.

Aww, roadtrips are fun, guys, especially if you're picking up a new toy! haha And, thank you for the compliments on the appearance, it is in great shape mechanically, as well! It is tagged (FL laws on rec vehicle), but not street legal! Keep the questions and comments coming, I need to find it a new home where someone can get some use out of it. It really is a great way to get out of the chair and go places where we can't usually go.

oh my son flipped over this....where do you ride it? do you have a trailer to take it out of the neighborhood?

Hi, yes I have a enclosed trailer that I use to take it out to various places that are legal to ride in Florida. I also own some property and it makes getting around there easier. Sorry it took me so long to answer, I've been busy and haven't even checked on this. If you (or your son!) have any more questions feel free to pm me. He'd love it, I'm sure.

p.s.- for anyone interested, we are selling the trailer too! It's an '08 black, enclosed 8 x 20 ft. doubleaxle trailer. Thanks.
    Last edited by FLgirl; 09-14-2010 at 01:31 PM. Reason: more info