Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Rats!

Quote Originally Posted by Timaru View Post
    Yes, five years, it's the stock answer, when I was injured 30 years ago the cure was 5 years away and it's been 5 years away every time I've asked since.

Rinse and Repeat..
    Rick Brauer or just call me - Mr B

http://www.riseadventures.org

Quote Originally Posted by Timaru View Post
    Yes, five years, it's the stock answer, when I was injured 30 years ago the cure was 5 years away and it's been 5 years away every time I've asked since.
    Well shit! That's my problem. I thought the Dr. said the cure was five BEERS away! I was doing fine until I lost count.

FO, I agree, I'm tired of all the rat talk too. I'm sure the rat's happy, but I could give a rat's ass if they walk again. Either show me the money or STFU.
    "It is every man's obligation to put back into the world at least the equivalent of what he takes out of it. Try not to become a man of success but rather try to become a man of value." - Albert Einstein

Hell, they don't want a cure. They would lose to much money. And if they did, we would have to sell everything we own to pay forr it.

You guys are right; my neuro acted like stem cell therapy was a brand new convoluted thing. When he saw my dejection, he said, read about it and it is "5 years away". In the meantime, we can complain all we want, but the rats will continue to be cured and dogs and cats are next. Wise couldn't even get 20 people to satisfy his trials. We're fucked and don't know it. At lest that's my position. I'll believe it till I die that the cure is only a time away.

www.amandaboxtel.wordpress.com.
    why is it that this woman recovery is not big news? am i missing something about this facility or treatment that gets no notice?
    life begins when you walk in spirit papito189@gmail.com

Jerry , that would be cheap for me as I don't own a damn thing. When I was in the hospital getting last rites, I had no idea that what I had was free to anybody who wanted it. This is like being reay to pay a bill that was coming my whole life. And yes I'm paying big time. At least looking for a breakthrough let's me think that the road will be more dirvable in the future.

Want to be clear that I remain positive about the eventual development of "Cure". I just want a break from the latest Rat breaking news miracle. The fine print always tells the same sad story. (many years, if ever, before this will benefit humans)

Holla Back when somebody proves a repeatable treatment that allows a human with chronic SCI to wiggle a toe.

As to the many undocumented reports of humans benefiting from stem cell treatments - AFLACK!
    Foolish

"We have met the enemy and he is us."-POGO.

"I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it."~Edgar Allan Poe

"Dream big, you might never wake up!"- Snoop Dogg

Quote Originally Posted by papito1 View Post
    why is it that this woman recovery is not big news? am i missing something about this facility or treatment that gets no notice?
    http://sci.rutgers.edu/forum/search....rchid=11574263

Quote Originally Posted by Foolish Old View Post
    Want to be clear that I remain positive about the eventual development of "Cure". I just want a break from the latest Rat breaking news miracle. The fine print always tells the same sad story. (many years, if ever, before this will benefit humans)

Holla Back when somebody proves a repeatable treatment that allows a human with chronic SCI to wiggle a toe.

As to the many undocumented reports of humans benefiting from stem cell treatments - AFLACK!

couldnt agree more myself
    to alcohol the cause of-and solution to-all of lifes problems [homer simpson]

Quote Originally Posted by papito1 View Post
    She has NOT any recovery,
    Please be carefull, Geeta Shroff is scam.