Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Vatican at it again

Quote Originally Posted by Leif View Post
    You don’t care much about cure strategies or SCI cures, do you? And if you doesn’t, stop wasting times by the ones that does. I could for example debate you into pieces on all issues you bring to the table here at CC, but really, I don’t have time or the eager nor the interest to do so. Every now and then I might chime in with a longer write-up, but for the most of the time, I don’t care.

And the reason is because you and most don’t put any efforts up, or don’t care, about SCI cures. And if you or others want to discuss this also into pieces, please do so, but I will no more participate in such discussions, I have better things to do.

Take care.
    Leif,

Seriously? How can you lay that at my feet? Come on. How do you expect me to cure you when I can't cure myself? If I had the answers, I'd love to help, but I don't. If I were told giving my life would cure all of you, I'd lay down my life in a heartbeat. Giving up one's life for the benefit of others is an easy thing to do, at least it would be for me. It's not that simple because my sacrifice couldn't even cure any of you.

Todd, you are okay, more than okay, but look above you and try to get things. Cheers buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by Leif View Post
    You don’t care much about cure strategies or SCI cures, do you? And if you doesn’t, stop wasting times by the ones that does. I could for example debate you into pieces on all issues you bring to the table here at CC, but really, I don’t have time or the eager nor the interest to do so. Every now and then I might chime in with a longer write-up, but for the most of the time, I don’t care.

And the reason is because you and most don’t put any efforts up, or don’t care, about SCI cures. And if you or others want to discuss this also into pieces, please do so, but I will no more participate in such discussions, I have better things to do.

Take care.
    Leif,
    Sorry buddy, but your post is a tad weird. You join in a discussion about the Vatican to tell us that you have no time or inclination to talk about such meaningless things that are outside the realm of cure? Can you say "contradiction?" If you are so busy advancing a cure then I applaud your efforts, but these forums include more than just that subject, so I don't think you should be disparaging Todd for contributing to the actual topic of the thread.

Eileen and Leif, we can comtinue to discuss the Vatican's postion on embryonic stem cells. The facts as I see it is; the progress of this research and hopefully treatment for spinal cord problems is continuing and moving forward. This is good news and we should all be glad for the science that is taking place. Let's hope that this reaearch along with everything else that is going on continues and progresses for real issues.