Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: wife got backed over by a car

Oh Duge, what an awful experience for all of you. Keep us posted.
    I'd be so sorry if I did that to someone even if it was an accident.

I hope she has a speedy recovery.

One never knows what will happen from one minute to the next. Who'd even think of something like this?
    Alan

Proofread carefully to see if you any words out.

[QUOTE=duge;1248863]I did take her to the hospital they x-rayed her back neck hip knee and hand that's why they think her hand has a broken bone, /QUOTE]

If they have not conclusively found that her hand is broken make sure they take another x-ray. Sometimes the first x-ray won't show a fracture or even the second. If her hand continues to really hurt and no x-ray detected a fracture I would insist on an mri.

I am sorry for you and your wife and especially for your children. The initial fear had to be horrible. I am glad to hear that it isn't worse than it is. Be well and stay safe

Doug, glad to hear that she wasn't hurt worse than she was. You're right - cars are just too dangerous! Mike
    T12 Incomplete - Walking with Crutches, Injured in Oct 2003

Be Aggressive

Duge--Be aggressive with the driver's insurance company. Don't let them off the hook for your expenses and lost wages, etc.

Hoping your wife recovers quickly and completely.
    You C.A.N.
    Conquer Adversity Now

Yikes! So scary! I'm glad it didn't turn out worse, duge.

I hope she will heal fast. Its scary as hell when crap like that happeneds.

And i have no idea why people shuck responsibility or act indignant to people they hurt or almost kill. I had one semi truck driver that plowed into the back of me sitting at a red light lie about the whole thing. The policeman told me in the hospital that he knew it was BS but wanted to just see the look on my face when he told me his line of bs. lol... This accident (# 15 if anyone is counting) has affected me in now i am worried all the time about people not stopping. Til now people honk at me to move lol, i have to look in all directions to see if some jack ass is coming from the sky to kill me again!

Sorry, i highjacked your thread. i am bad about that. I think Mrs Duge should hire a lawyer.
    “If everybody's thinking alike, somebody isn't thinking.” Gen. Patton

I used to drive school bus years ago too Duge.
    Any news on how long it will take her hand to mend? Is the driver's insurance company going to do anything for her?

Well Luckily they said the hand isn't broken! but it's really sore!!!!!! but they said something still can pop up wrong with it. Her insurance has NOT contacted us yet!!!!!!!! I have contacted ours even though she was NOT even in our's or around it and they are going to step in so the more I'm thinking I more than likely will be getting legal advice on this one.............they said it seem like the lady was really perturbed that she had to wait because it was going to make her late delivering her papers!!!!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope your wife has a speedy recovery. Bless her heart.
    So sorry this happened to y'all & your sons had to go through this.
    Will say prayers for her.