Thread: Bracelets to raise funds for SCINetUSA's clinical trials

Bracelets to raise funds for SCINetUSA's clinical trials

The bracelets to support SCINetUSA’s clinical trials are finally ready to go. Here are some pics. Unfortunately the Just A Dollar Please website name debossed on the inside of the bracelets didn’t come out as prominently as planned, but each bracelet will also come with a double-sided postcard with a bit of information about the trials and JADP.

There are 2 ways to order. If you’d like to get just a few, you can order them for $5 each through this website, generously put together by Trainman (thank you Trainman!).

http://www.scibracelets.com/

If you would like to help out with fundraising by ordering a larger quantity of bracelets to sell in your own community or at specific events, please PM me or send an email to scibracelets@gmail.com with your location and the number of bracelets/ postcards you require. They will be provided at cost and you can then remit the proceeds of all sales (the suggested sale price being $5 each) to Just A Dollar Please as a direct donation. ETA: THIS OPTION WILL ALSO NET YOU A HANDY TAX RECEIPT!

I will be keeping complete records of all funds raised and donated, and I would be happy to provide this info anytime. I am not directly affiliated with JADP, just a regular forum member trying to help out, but I do have their permission for this project, and when the JADP website is updated it will include a link to the bracelet ordering site.

Thanks for your support. Let’s get those clinical trials going!
    Last edited by Scaper1; 08-11-2010 at 02:10 AM.

Thanks for your hard work and information!

Great job Scaper!!!