Thread: Crutches at cost price!

Crutches at cost price!

Hi All

We are a company that imports and distributes medical and dental equipment.

We are bringing in new revolutionary designed crutches called the smartCRUTCH.

These crutches are ergonomically designed to reduce pain and pressure from the hands and wrists by distributing the pressure along the forearm. The crutches are height adjustable, forearm length adjustable and arm angle adjustable, with rubber tips to avoid slipping. The come in different colors.

Since these crutches are new to the market we are offering 50 pairs of crutches at cost price - $70.00 and in return would just like to hear your feedback. There is no obligation to report back but we would obviously like to hear what you think.

To read up a little bit more about these crutches you can visit www.smartcrutch.com or www.smartcrutchusa.com

If you are interested in a pair please send us a message.

I would try them out for free and if they are better, than I likely would buy a pair every couple of years. so would most permanent crutch users.

Hi Jody

Thank you very much for your interest. Unfortunately we cannot give free samples away at this time, however we are giving them away at cost price. They are currently retailing at $125.

I might think about them too, but the design is too wild for me. I'm 53 and active, but tone-on-tone might look better than the bright colors combined with stark black.I, too, would have to test drive them. We spend so much $$ on medical supplies/DME that isn't well-suited to our needs (we discover after the sale) that I'd not purchase without testing for several days to see how it affects my upper body muscle groups.

Unfortunately we are unable to send crutches to try out because once you use them we can no longer sell them as they are no longer new.
    We are offering these crutches at cost price to get feedback, the retail price is $125.
    Please feel free to contact me with any other questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Istrodent USA View Post
    Unfortunately we are unable to send crutches to try out because once you use them we can no longer sell them as they are no longer new.
    We are offering these crutches at cost price to get feedback, the retail price is $125.
    Please feel free to contact me with any other questions.
    You realize that it does not seem that your cost is $125.00 when your website is selling them for $135.00 not very likely you are only making $10.00 a pair. You can do whatever you want. I do not use them but think you would be far better off in the long run giving a much deeper discount to get people using them.

Vancouver WA USA - - Male T4 ASIA B incomplete
    Or getting some demo units to rehab units so we can try them during rehab or PT; until you have a large enough clientele base that can espouse how wonderful they are.

Quote Originally Posted by NW-Will View Post
    Or getting some demo units to rehab units so we can try them during rehab or PT; until you have a large enough clientele base that can espouse how wonderful they are.
    Good idea....they have to remember selling at their product at cost means we are paying to get their product into the market place. They need to pay the cost of getting into the market place not their customers.