Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Stranded

Quote Originally Posted by jody View Post
    gosh what and pissantedassholishmoralydefunkedkindaprick he turned out to be. hey, why dont you shove some raw shrimp in his air ducts. and into his curtain rods.
    haaaaaaaaa-you have a way with words my dear Jody.

it's been brought to my attention that it might sound as if i was expecting my brother, who i was buying drinks for, to drive me home. he said he had someone fetching him who would also be able to take me home...which never happened and so he drove himself home sans me. hopes this clarifies that!
    Never take life seriously, nobody gets out alive anyway

Frank's blog:
    http://www.franktalk-scurry.blogspot.com
    My regular blog:
    http://www.ithinkithinktoomuchblog.blogspot.com

pissantedassholishmoralydefunkedkindaprick......I love that word! Betheny and Jodi always make me laugh.

Cali sorry your brother is what Jodi said.

Blog Entries
    Don't worry cali! After Jodi is done stuffing different things in his selected orifices, I will run over his foot with my power chair. We got your back!

I'm glad you got home & safely.

Cheers to playing licky face with his friends from now on.

btw--one of my fav bands is Heart.

What a piece of shit. He doesn't deserve to have a sister like you.

I love you too.

in my 15 year drunk my friends were always leaving me it bar and clubs. they would get pissed because i was pick up all the girls. when i saw they where gone they would say oh shit i forgot! how you going to forget your friend thats in a chair? i was lucky most the places we went we had friends that worked there or i would get one of the girls i was talking to to give me a ride. that worked out get because i was able to a date out of it.
    always trying to turn something bad into a good thing. had to learn that at a early age.
    Street Dreamz c.c. maryland

Quote Originally Posted by Peders View Post
    Don't worry cali! After Jodi is done stuffing different things in his selected orifices, I will run over his foot with my power chair. We got your back!
    haha! you guys are fantastic!

Quote Originally Posted by northquad
    What a piece of shit. He doesn't deserve to have a sister like you.

I love you too.
    :* it's a shame we live so far away. if you were friends with him (hypothetically, of course. i'm sure you'd beat him senseless) i'd skip the tonguing and groping and just take you home.

Quote Originally Posted by cripple4life
    in my 15 year drunk my friends were always leaving me it bar and clubs. they would get pissed because i was pick up all the girls. when i saw they where gone they would say oh shit i forgot! how you going to forget your friend thats in a chair? i was lucky most the places we went we had friends that worked there or i would get one of the girls i was talking to to give me a ride. that worked out get because i was able to a date out of it.
    always trying to turn something bad into a good thing. had to learn that at a early age.
    i'm one to turn over a bad situation easily, however this seems different to me just because he's blood. but it's out of my hands and i have to remind myself that when i have these things happen. i learned my lesson with him. my friends tell me i steal all the guys! it's the chair, it's hardly a deterrent, and when you're a guy, it's an insta-lap and chicks dig that. guys like to sit in my chair and hold me in their lap. don't ask how i know, lol. my friends never ditch me though, i give them equal loving so they still love me.
    Never take life seriously, nobody gets out alive anyway

Frank's blog:
    http://www.franktalk-scurry.blogspot.com
    My regular blog:
    http://www.ithinkithinktoomuchblog.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by betheny View Post
    Todd-My brothers used to do that. I think it's some unevolved fear of the wimmenz bringing shame on the family...like my drunken brothers weren't ready and willing to do that their ownselfs! Double standard alive and well in somewhat-rural America.
    Ah! I got you. How are you, sweets? PM or call me. I'm sure many of us think about you.

Quote Originally Posted by cali View Post
    cliff moved to maine with a now ex and decided to stay there. cane just likes to start shit and be a dick, i'm not sure he truly cares.
    Maine is a beautiful state from what I hear. I don't blame him.