Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Stranded

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Stranded

WARNING: HUGE ANGRY SMITE-FILLED RANT

but no, seriously...my brother totally stranded me at the bar. what the fuck!? he and i don't get along. ever. but i wanted to believe for one second that he wasn't going to be a total dickwad, but wish in one hand and shit in the other.

he said he had a separate ride and they'd take me home with him since we live close to each other, so i sent my buddy home so he could get sleep for work. well, turns out captain douchebag lied or pissed off the original ride or whatever and he decided to drive home completely plastered, "which he's been doing since he's been 16." as if that eases my volcano of a temper at that moment.

mind you, i got hurt before he got his license which makes me exclaim "what the fuck!?" into the smoke filled air.

he says to me "i really hope you get a ride home safe. i do. see ya."

so there i am having to call my buddy and wake him up at midnight to drive me home because i was an idiot and believed for a moment that my brother and i could not piss each other off for one solitary moment in our lives. i would've left if it weren't for him saying he had me covered, but all he apparently cared about was getting drunk on birthday drinks that i was helping with, so that pisses me off/worries me more.

all night he was bitching and threatening to punch me and his friends in the face if they kissed me. so guess what i'm doin fellas! i'm tonguing and groping every single one of his single friends, and if cane ever gets close enough to me i'm either tearing off his face or his genitals, which ever is closest. i'll be doing the world a favor if i sterilize that asswipe. so ahead of time, you're welcome.

who leaves anyone stranded and "hopes" that someone will take their sister home, especially their crippled sister? i'm a total fool for thinking that we could get along and that i could rely on him for something as simple as that. i must have forgotten how he wouldn't help me make ramen noodles in the microwave because "i needed to figure out how to do it myself" but then left the house in my mid sentence of asking him to help me rig a bowl so i can strain it without burning myself. and that was when my hands were still pretty bad quad hands. what was i thinking? i wish my older brother never left or took me with him.

anyway, if you made it to this sentence, i love you. thanks.
    Never take life seriously, nobody gets out alive anyway

Frank's blog:
    http://www.franktalk-scurry.blogspot.com
    My regular blog:
    http://www.ithinkithinktoomuchblog.blogspot.com

Glad you got home safe, if not without incident.
    Foolish

"We have met the enemy and he is us."-POGO.

"I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it."~Edgar Allan Poe

"Dream big, you might never wake up!"- Snoop Dogg

Sucks......glad you made it home. Please don't drink and drive in memory of......

thanks guys. i just needed to vent. it's sad that my friends are better siblings than him, but at least i have them.

Frank's blog:
    My regular blog:

I don't know why family has to be such jerks sometimes, glad you made it home.

Certainly glad you made it home...what a jerk!
    "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot nothing's going to get better. It's not." - Dr. Seuss

Yeah, that ranks right up there for douche of the year.

Glad you have a good bud that'll climb out of bed for ya.
    "a T10, who'd Rather be ridin'; than rollin'"

he definitely is douche of the year! last time we talked we fought because a high school history teacher bought some of us drinks, including myself. i told him i can do what i please and he blew up.

Frank's blog:
    My regular blog:

I think the real family we have in life are the friends we choose.

GJ

Historically, men named Cane do NOT get along / their siblings.

Damn, I'm funny. Jokes aside, they named your brother Cane? Cain slew Abel, it was the smite heard round the world.

I learned years ago to not drink w/ my brothers. At some point, fireworks always ensue. Now you know. It hurts when bros are douches. Sorry, cali-girl.

PS-It's true about the family you choose. My stepmom advised me decades ago to stick w/ the bros I chose, as the ones birthed to me cared far less. Sadly, she had a valid point. Still love my bro(s), but when shit hits fan, my male friends of 30 yrs always have my back.