Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: The Sweet Tooth Thread

Alright today we have a brand new "Patty" that was just made for the first time. Haven't even tried it yet, although as I was putting them on the plate to take a picture some one came in and bought one, so i was 1 short as I was to lazy to go get another to fill up the spot, you know us Gimps....

Creamcicle Patty - Orange Fondant candy with home made vanilla marshmallow enrobed in white chocolate with orange colored white chocolate ribbon.

The description just comes from a piece of paper they scribble on for me so I know what I'm selling as my wife knows my memory is crap. Takes me 2 or 3 days to get it down without look off of the sheets, which is good because I lose em about day 4.
    Most everything I say is

I just went to find my favorite sinful indulgence at a bakery in my town only to find the shop closed with a space available sign. They made these things called dream bars that were to die for. They were about 4 or 5 inches long and maybe 2.5 inches wide, and about 3.5 inches tall. The bottom layer was an inch thick piece of the most moist decadently chocolate cake ever, then a very thick piped layer of a white cream sort of similar to the cream in a Krispy Kreme filled doughnut, only even better that had a decorative swirl to it and was aboout 2.5 inches thick. Then the whole thing was enrobed in very high quality chocolate, not that cheap waxy stuff. I will really miss this once a year indulgence. Do you make anything like this? If you do and they could be shipped, I would be interested.

Skipped a few days, just been to busy to slow down and take pictures and post em.

Here is a Banana Chocolate cupcake that we just made today for the first time. I, the quality assurance person, haven't even "tested" one yet.
    Most everything I say is

Quote Originally Posted by Simpler Times View Post
    I just went to find my favorite sinful indulgence at a bakery in my town only to find the shop closed with a space available sign. They made these things called dream bars that were to die for. They were about 4 or 5 inches long and maybe 2.5 inches wide, and about 3.5 inches tall. The bottom layer was an inch thick piece of the most moist decadently chocolate cake ever, then a very thick piped layer of a white cream sort of similar to the cream in a Krispy Kreme filled doughnut, only even better that had a decorative swirl to it and was aboout 2.5 inches thick. Then the whole thing was enrobed in very high quality chocolate, not that cheap waxy stuff. I will really miss this once a year indulgence. Do you make anything like this? If you do and they could be shipped, I would be interested.
    It sounds great, at the time we don't make anything like that, but I'm sure we could. I'll pass it on to my wife and see what she thinks.

Shipping though we haven't gotten around to. We are hoping to one day soon, but just haven't had the time to nail down the logistics for it yet.
    Most everything I say is

This customer came in last week to check us out. Said her husbands birthday was this weekend and wanted to know if we could make a very very chocolaty cake. I told her we made the best very very chocolaty cake. She bought a chocolate cupcake to see how our chocolate cake tasted and loved so ordered this small 6 inch 3 tier cake for her husband. between each layer is chocolate ganache just to make sure it's very very chocolaty enough for her.

The little balls are dark chocolate with little crisp inside sort of like a rice crispy, they are called crispy pearls.
    Most everything I say is

I'd kill for a cake that chocolaty, TWheelz. I love chocolate. Good stuff you guys are makin' down yonder.
    Please donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org.
    Copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.

Thanks!

This thread is evil! I sat thru 4 pages and realized my mouth was watering LOL My big treat today so far was apple slices with a teaspoon of peanut butter. LOL My fave food in the world is cupamacakesssssssssss!!!!!!!!
    “If everybody's thinking alike, somebody isn't thinking.” Gen. Patton

Now I'm gonna have to go get a chocolate brownie ala mode from Chic-fil-a! Oh my gosh, how are you not 400 pounds!? You're wife makes the most delectable creations, I just may have to find a reason to venture your way. Yum!!!

The chocolate cake looks awesome and I'm sure tastes good. When I look at pics of sweets it makes me want to make something, today I'm debating if I should make a chocolate cake or sugar cookies. I'm hungry.

Fruit salad, and condensed milk, can be any kinds of fruit.
    My mouth is like a magician's hat, never know what might come out of it.