Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 22

Thread: Hachi: A dog's tale

  1. #11
    Beautiful dogs! I want to meet them.


  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Le Type Français View Post
    Beautiful dogs! I want to meet them.
    well c'mon over, i have space and it is accessible, so when ever u r ready
    My mouth is like a magician's hat, never know what might come out of it.

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by macska View Post
    well c'mon over, i have space and it is accessible, so when ever u r ready
    I'm definitely taking you up on your offer one day. I promise. Imagine the fun we'll have. I doubt your state will ever be the same.


  4. #14

    Dogs rock.

    Attachment 36310
    My Hachi. My girl Fuzzy. She been with me 13 years come October.

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Le Type Français View Post
    I'm definitely taking you up on your offer one day. I promise. Imagine the fun we'll have. I doubt your state will ever be the same.
    Oh u better! I will nag and nag until u do!
    My mouth is like a magician's hat, never know what might come out of it.

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by jerryblt06 View Post
    Attachment 36310
    My Hachi. My girl Fuzzy. She been with me 13 years come October.
    Very sweet dog.
    My mouth is like a magician's hat, never know what might come out of it.

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by jerryblt06 View Post
    Attachment 36310
    My Hachi. My girl Fuzzy. She been with me 13 years come October.
    Absolutely beautiful! Is it any wonder I find it more difficult to watch a dog die in a film than a person? The dog's death made I Am Legend a one time thing for me.


  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Le Type Français View Post
    Absolutely beautiful! Is it any wonder I find it more difficult to watch a dog die in a film than a person? The dog's death made I Am Legend a one time thing for me.
    i love like that movie, have u seen the alternate ending?
    My mouth is like a magician's hat, never know what might come out of it.

  9. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by macska View Post
    i love like that movie, have u seen the alternate ending?
    No, I haven't. Do tell.


  10. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Le Type Français View Post
    No, I haven't. Do tell.
    well in one of the versions he dies and shit right? but in the alternate ending he gives the mate back to the mutant dude and he survives and he live happily ever after
    My mouth is like a magician's hat, never know what might come out of it.

Similar Threads

  1. My dog's been acting weird....
    By KiranA in forum Life
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 05-06-2008, 11:31 AM
  2. An Oregon Tale
    By Leif in forum Family
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-08-2007, 05:31 PM
  3. It's a dog's life
    By carbar in forum Life
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-02-2006, 05:30 PM
  4. Poor sods! This really is a dog's life!
    By carbar in forum Life
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-02-2006, 05:15 PM
  5. A tale of two lives
    By Max in forum Life
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-01-2004, 09:27 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •