Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: HGH and Testosterone

so my levels are low and im tired of the symptoms so i will get replacement therapy. but my question is i also want to compete and what would that do to me being able to win? i mean my levels are medically low and my doctor will prescribe replacement therapy but would the governing bodies of competitions look at that as steroid use or blood doping? i just keep thinking about the cyclists that lose there titles due to reinjecting clean blood from themselves or that sleep in hyperbaric chambers.
    "Impossible is Nothing" - Adidas Slogan

well i got shot down for test...on to the next doc. i have a hard time believing my levels are "fine"

Quote Originally Posted by James Smith View Post
    well i got shot down for test...on to the next doc. i have a hard time believing my levels are "fine"
    I've been dealing with the same issues. Levels constantly come back at 300ng/dl or lower. Every doctor I've seen says my levels are fine and that things are different now that I am an sci, that I should except my body for what it is. Also, that my body fat percentage is nothing to be worried about and that I should be more concerned with my physical exertion output.

As far as you competing, what level are we talking about here?

its sad the doctors will prescribe anti-depressants, osteoporosis meds, pain killers, neurotin and then tell you the fatigue is in your head and sex should be left for those with higher test levels(paraphrased). but they won't awknowledge all these symptoms could be caused by the fact that my test, tho within lab standards, is low. all the other drugs are extremely harmful!

slurpster, im thinking of competing with levels within the standard range for my age but is the fact im supplementing grounds for disqualification?

Quote Originally Posted by James Smith View Post
    slurpster, im thinking of competing with levels within the standard range for my age but is the fact im supplementing grounds for disqualification?
    Disqualification? Perhaps if there's prize money at stake?

Why don't you contact the event organizers and/or sanctioning body and request a copy of their rules and regulations? Get your answers directly from the horse's mouth.

Hey great news. AAEFX came out with a product called Test Charge. I was a tester for the pre sale product. It is 100% natural, safe over the counter. Flex Wheelers test was down to low 100's when he quite using. His wife and him wanted to have a child so he had All American Pharmaceuticals work on a natural test booster. They came up with a product from a plant. (NON tribulas) and his test levels went up to 600+ and they had a child naturally. They agreed to bring it to the public. I was a tester and use it my self and it does work.
    I can't post a link to any store that carry it so just browse AAEFX Test Charge.

This is a great and safe way to raise your test levels naturaly.
    I'm a WNBF Pro Wheelchair Bodybuilder with national sponsors. Any questions feel free to ask.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Knapp View Post
    Hey great news. AAEFX came out with a product called Test Charge. I was a tester for the pre sale product. It is 100% natural, safe over the counter. Flex Wheelers test was down to low 100's when he quite using. His wife and him wanted to have a child so he had All American Pharmaceuticals work on a natural test booster. They came up with a product from a plant. (NON tribulas) and his test levels went up to 600+ and they had a child naturally. They agreed to bring it to the public. I was a tester and use it my self and it does work.
    I can't post a link to any store that carry it so just browse AAEFX Test Charge.

This is a great and safe way to raise your test levels naturaly.
    rx test is safer than any otc booster
    Bike-on.com rep
    John@bike-on.com
    c4/5 inc funtioning c6. 28 yrs post.
    sponsored handcycle racer

Quote Originally Posted by fuentejps View Post
    rx test is safer than any otc booster
    Cool. If it works for you. ^5
    I look at the ingredients and I can't take it and still be a 100% natural wheelchair bodybuilder.
    Test Charge has only hit the market for the public this month. I'm not saying it is better or RX is worse I am just putting out a safe and natural alternative that just hit the market and is very good and FDA approved safe.
    BTW I see you live in Ohio. I am doing the Buckeye US 100% Natural Wheelchair National Championships in April 2011.
    I'm a WNBF Pro Wheelchair Bodybuilder with national sponsors. Any questions feel free to ask.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Knapp View Post
    Cool. If it works for you. ^5
    I look at the ingredients and I can't take it and still be a 100% natural wheelchair bodybuilder.
    Test Charge has only hit the market for the public this month. I'm not saying it is better or RX is worse I am just putting out a safe and natural alternative that just hit the market and is very good and FDA approved safe.
    BTW I see you live in Ohio. I am doing the Buckeye US 100% Natural Wheelchair National Championships in April 2011.
    ill come check it out.
    Bike-on.com rep
    John@bike-on.com
    c4/5 inc funtioning c6. 28 yrs post.
    sponsored handcycle racer