Page 1 of 14 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: HGH and Testosterone

HGH and Testosterone

For a while, I know many well read SCI's have been investigating experimenting with HGH and also testing their current testosterone levels. I was wondering if anyone has any recommendations on how to go about finding ways for health insurance to supplement hormones.

Typically, does testosterone come as a patch or gel? What is considered a low dose? Has anyone here found methods to maximize muscle recovery using hormones? I'm all ears.
    Last edited by Chaz19; 07-22-2010 at 08:23 AM.

yup ins pays for test, inj is best
    Bike-on.com rep
    John@bike-on.com
    c4/5 inc funtioning c6. 28 yrs post.
    sponsored handcycle racer

Chaz19,
    I just completed a year study at the kessler institute in New Jersey with the testosterone patches. I was on two patches a day containing 24.3 mg of Testosterone. It really helped me out 100%. It increased muscle mass, lost body fat and also decreased my nerve pain. I can't tell you how great I felt on it. I was always very alert and felt energized. I have been off of the patches almost a month and notice a difference in energy levels. I fatigue a lot faster not being on the patches. I would get your levels checked and if you are low get on the patches or injectables. I was told they are a lot less expensive than the patches. If you have any questions, feel free to email me at joemonte@nep.net.

Thanks so much Joe. It is good to hear first-hand. Any side effects at all?

only side effect for me isd insane sex drive
    Bike-on.com rep
    John@bike-on.com

Chaz,
    I had no side effects at all. They keep on eye on your PSA levels and all blood work a few times a year. I had no changes. The only side effect I heard of was some swelling in the legs. Again, I had none. I am active and like to keep in shape. Maybe that has something to do with side effects based on your lifestyle. Anyway, everything was positive. I wish it did effect my sex drive. Mentally everything is working great . Physically, its another story. The intent of the study is for body mass, fat loss and fatique. It did help me for nerve pain too. I wish the very best.

one thing, if your inc it will make your legs spsm hard, which i like.
    Bike-on.com rep
    John@bike-on.com

Quote Originally Posted by fuentejps View Post
    only side effect for me isd insane sex drive
    How are you behind the wheel? Any road rage issues?

I've been thinking about this. more energy sounds good. less nerve pain sounds fan-fucking-tastic. more leg spasms then I have now might push me over the brink. is there an injury level commonly associated with testosterone loss, or is it an across the board kinda thing? - Garro.

I have also wondered about Testosterone and HGH supplementation.
    T-7 Para
    Injury Date April 8,2003