Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Black & Orange Series 2 ZRA

Quote Originally Posted by TiLite View Post
    Fuentejps, Skogy is correct, the tubing is 1.25"

Aaronykc, they can be purchased separately.

Brianm, they are a newer, more durable version.

Nick, AMAZING attention to detail.

Texas, that is pretty funny! What's your color scheme...i'll see what i can find...

Sam, make sure you meet up with the guys at All in One Mobility...between them and our Rep, they have some good Series 2 demos.
    Will do. Only part I worry about it I can't talk. On my chair now, I have a thing on my frame that lets me attach a computer that talks. (The black thing on the lower part of the frame by the right front wheel.) Although hopefully when the time is right, I'll have a different set up.

TiLite,

Thanks, I look at the possible competition. I have a friend that is a mechanical engineer and him and I have been throwing ideas around on how to build a completely out of the air design for a wheelchair. Who know's, it may be on the market in the future.

I always pay close attention to see what new things are being put into designing a wheechair. Besides, I have the exact same setup on my chair. I found the bag and then went and bought some nylon strapping and clips for a bbq grill cover from the hardware store and made it work.

Quote Originally Posted by TiLite View Post
    Texas, that is pretty funny! What's your color scheme...i'll see what i can find...
    Well after flip flopping on colors about 10 times I finally gave my final answer of the Candy Root Beer color, it's the closest to brown and the colors for our business is brown and blue and i'm normally wearing a brown shirt.

So if ya see a Candy Root Beer ZR with black spinergy that would be mine, although my DME called last week and was told it would hopefully ship out today. Hopefully it did, but if not it's around there some where.
    Most everything I say is

Quote Originally Posted by TexasWheelz View Post
    Well after flip flopping on colors about 10 times I finally gave my final answer of the Candy Root Beer color, it's the closest to brown and the colors for our business is brown and blue and i'm normally wearing a brown shirt.

So if ya see a Candy Root Beer ZR with black spinergy that would be mine, although my DME called last week and was told it would hopefully ship out today. Hopefully it did, but if not it's around there some where.
    Cool! That's the TiLite color that most interests me. What color hardware did you choose?

Ditch those lame-ass brakes!

Quote Originally Posted by stephen212 View Post
    Cool! That's the TiLite color that most interests me. What color hardware did you choose?
    Just black, is free plus I didn't really see any of the other colors that would go with the Root beer color better. I do wish I'd gotten the brown strip on my seat back though, but i didn't.
    Most everything I say is

I would like to know what type is this calf strap, body point padded or buckle adjustable?
    Last edited by chriZ; 07-22-2010 at 06:58 PM.

looks velcro to me

Just noticed the CF bar in the seat, I'm assuming that's for the fold down seat?
    Most everything I say is

Quote Originally Posted by TexasWheelz View Post
    looks velcro to me
    I don't think so.
    I have Velcro calf strap and is different.

Looks like the padded calf strap to me, which is what I use.
    C5-6 Complete - 8/13/1982