Thread: Swiss stim

Swiss stim

For the last few months I have been searching for a hand held swiss stim unit made by valmed. It is similar in size and function to an EMPI unit but they no longer make them since there was not a demand for them to continue doing so. I have an injury that is tough to stim and got a far better response from a swiss stim unit then from an EMPI unit. Valmed is working on a new unit that may be available by the end of the year but I really want to get my hands on one to use in the meantime. I would greatly appreciate any help in locating one of these units for me to purchase.

Quote Originally Posted by ncsu_red View Post
    For the last few months I have been searching for a hand held swiss stim unit made by valmed. It is similar in size and function to an EMPI unit but they no longer make them since there was not a demand for them to continue doing so.
    Globus makes a professional hand-held unit that is a notch above the EMPI unit. It has 4 channels (vs 2 channels for the EMPI unit), it works both with rechargeable batteries and connected to an electric outlet. The name of the model is Genesy 1100 and it is FDA certified.