Thread: Magic Bullet Suppositories

Magic Bullet Suppositories

I hope this is a right place to post this. I ran out of magic bullets suppositories so started to look for them again, found them but way more expensive. First time I purchased a box of 100 for $40 free shipping, then for $50 free shipping, so now cheapest I found for $68 with $10 shipping, freaking yea, taking a crap is becoming expensive. It works for me so its the only reason im sticking to it.
    What are my alternative options besides oil based suppositories? Preferably cheaper and as effective at magic bullets.
    c6/7 incomplete 6/30/07

whats that smell? its me, cause im the shit.

если я сейчас умру то нахуй я родился

care medical's has them on sale, has been the last year or so it seems for 49 bucks, they have free shipping, but on $75 bucks, I usually get a legbag or something to make the 75

http://www.caremedicalsource.com/Sho...sitory?start=1
    We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions.
    Ronald Reagan

I get them here.
    C5 injury with partial C6 function on left.

thank you that helped
    c6/7 incomplete 6/30/07

whats that smell? its me, cause im the shit.

если я сейчас умру то нахуй я родился

http://www.exmed.net/p-1869-magic-bu...ositories.aspx

This is where we get ours. They have a special right now, buy 2 boxes and they're even cheaper. (When you get two boxes you even get free shipping!!)

Quote Originally Posted by luvfrogs View Post
    http://www.exmed.net/p-1869-magic-bu...ositories.aspx

This is where we get ours. They have a special right now, buy 2 boxes and they're even cheaper. (When you get two boxes you even get free shipping!!)
    If you do a bowel program every other day 200 suppositories (Magic Bullets) are going to last for well over a year. I don't know how sensitive the Magic Bullet suppositories are to expiration date, but be careful about the age of the product you are buying.

When I needed to go into the hospital for several days during treatment for non-Hodgkins lymphoma, I took in my own Magic Bullets. The hospital pharmacy put up a huge fuss that the Magic Bullets were expired (in this case, by 2 months). Finally, I told the charge nurse that I was going to use the Magic Bullets I brought in no matter what, and NL (my wife)was going to do the while I was in the hospital, and we didn't want the nursing staff to be involved.

All the same, I am sure at some point the efficacy of the Magic Bullets is compromised and you need to know the expiry date of the products you buy.

All the best,
    GJ

Good point, always check exp. dates!!

we've been using them for a few years and they used to have a longer shelf life but they changed it recently to 5 months (I believe...) and they used to be a year. I'd be curious to know the real scoop on how long they are really good for!

how hard would it be to make your own? bisacodyl can be bought liquid in a fleet enema, not sure of the strength, i think stearate or something is the thickner.
    KY jelly? usw a bullett mold of your choice .22 for weannies and 50 cal for commode busters. 45acp or 9mm for the rest of us. put them in a sucrets can in freezer and pop one out when needed.
    especially for the Russian folk, a little olive oil or glycerin, prefer vegetable glycerin myself. even if liquid, i have seen enemeez like bisacodyl 5cc micro enema in the drugstores here. you could also do what we do wit the enemeez when there is to much in the vault and it cant work. Make a tube out of a catherer with a 30cc irrigation syringe for the sauce. Put the irritant in, enemeez ir bisacodyl and depending on the size of the tube put some olive oil or glycerin on top with some water on top of that.
    The plan is to get the irritant in first above the stool, so it will get to the lining of the vault and work, it will not work if put in a pile of pooh. You then want to chase it with an safe oil. no mineral il, that is petro, and is dangerous to use with colace,liquid or pill. a slippery solution will ease the pain and grease the cannon, so to say. the water on top will force the lube out and clear of the tube, plus it wont hurt qas stool needs water to expand to help with a bowel pressure. i do the same with enemeez when i waited too long and there is no place fore the solution to start a reaction . couple other here do more or less the same
    cauda equina

I've been using dulcolax for a long time should I be switching is it easier on your butt wall lining?

Thx mike

Brand Dulolax or its generic bisacodyl suppositories have an hydrogenated vegetable oil base. Magic bullets, also bisacodyl, have a water base. The vegetable oil base doesn't melt as quickly as the water base product, so it takes longer for the active ingredient to work.

All the best,
    GJ