Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bionic Legs Help Paralyzed People Walk Again

Bionic Legs Help Paralyzed People Walk Again

lol 158,000 us and at 84lds that 2/3 of my body wt as bad as i want it i can/t justfiy that

Justify it?! The ability to stand all day instead of slump in a chair.... Easy choice for me!!! Save Save Save! lol

hmm hahahaha... it is the funniest thing i have ever seen.. you have to be an idiot to even consider bying it.. ahhah seriously.. it is very big and totally slow and unpractical...only an idiot would waste money on this..

From the speed seen in various video clips I don't see it as a functional means of getting around yet. However, if it was cheaper and as it develops I would certainly be interested in it as a much better and more interesting alternative to a standing frame. It would allow me to get around and get on with things whilst providing weight bearing exercise combined with movement.

Blog Entries

Angry What is funny about walking?

Quote Originally Posted by Jakob View Post
    hmm hahahaha... it is the funniest thing i have ever seen.. you have to be an idiot to even consider bying it.. ahhah seriously.. it is very big and totally slow and unpractical...only an idiot would waste money on this..
    Again:
    What is funny about walking?
    or at least trying to using any adaptive help you can get in order to do so?
    The subject is maybe mustering every ounce of energy, and maybe even every dollar he ever made in order to do what's important to him, and you come along and laugh at his effort. Give him a break.
    I REPEAT, WHAT THE FUCK IS SO FUNNY ABOUT THIS?
    YOU A DOCTOR? A THERAPIST? A SCIENTIST, RESEARCHER?
    \
    MAYBE WE SHOULD LAUGH AT YOU JAKOB FROM SWEDEN?

the man have wasted time and money and he wont admit it.... this thing he has made is useless... i cant possible imagine anyone using this for daily use... it takes you and hour to turn around and perhaps a day or two to get up stairs..

so it is a laugh!

Blog Entries

Yeah, I see what you mean......

Quote Originally Posted by Jakob View Post
    the man have wasted time and money and he wont admit it.... this thing he has made is useless... i cant possible imagine anyone using this for daily use... it takes you and hour to turn around and perhaps a day or two to get up stairs..
    So how long does it take you to get up the stairs?
    Be thankful you live in another country.

tim take it easy... i take the elevator... this bionic leg stuff is a joke... nobody can get around and it has no future ... so dont waste time... it is the lamest thing that has been invented..