Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 124

Thread: New zr2 pics

  1. #11
    will do. the differencfes are very subtle
    Bike-on.com rep
    John@bike-on.com
    c4/5 inc funtioning c6. 28 yrs post.
    sponsored handcycle racer

  2. #12
    i like the finish, will look real sweet with matching ano red frog legs

  3. #13
    Very cool chair fuente, i like you have changed to color, i`m a bit tired of titanium color, only need to mofify your sideguards for my taste for be perfect.
    Enjoy in it.

  4. #14
    totally toto. those will be moved back and trimmed to profile the wheel. thats why the trim is off........ im too tires of ti color, needed a change......
    Bike-on.com rep
    John@bike-on.com
    c4/5 inc funtioning c6. 28 yrs post.
    sponsored handcycle racer

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by fuentejps View Post
    totally toto. those will be moved back and trimmed to profile the wheel. thats why the trim is off........ im too tires of ti color, needed a change......
    Why couldn't Tilite contour the guards to match the profile of your wheels? How is it that this becomes the customer's job?

  6. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    7,170
    Nice chair. I like the new design.

    Did you go with a little more dump in this chair?

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthQuad View Post
    Nice chair. I like the new design.

    Did you go with a little more dump in this chair?
    nope exactly the same 4in

    Quote Originally Posted by stephen212 View Post
    Why couldn't Tilite contour the guards to match the profile of your wheels? How is it that this becomes the customer's job?
    nearly 300 upcharge. i did my last zr no biggie
    Bike-on.com rep
    John@bike-on.com
    c4/5 inc funtioning c6. 28 yrs post.
    sponsored handcycle racer

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by fuentejps View Post
    totally toto. those will be moved back and trimmed to profile the wheel. thats why the trim is off........ im too tires of ti color, needed a change......
    Be careful moving it back, i think they are folding,I right? or maybe you are thinking in move them back and cut the back of the sideguards like the Z10
    I don`t understand why Tilite don`t do it.

  9. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by fuentejps View Post



    nearly 300 upcharge. i did my last zr no biggie

    $300 for five minutes

  10. #20
    yes, check order form
    Bike-on.com rep
    John@bike-on.com
    c4/5 inc funtioning c6. 28 yrs post.
    sponsored handcycle racer

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 57
    Last Post: 06-05-2007, 09:13 PM
  2. Pics. of gym..
    By Brent K in forum Exercise & Recovery
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-02-2005, 08:49 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •