Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Stolen Pain Pills

Stolen Pain Pills

I refilled Wednesday and today as I open my safe to grab a pill I notice my bottle is looking a little light. So...I dump em out and count em and damn near half of them are gone. I don't know who, how, or exactly when but damn sure know its not for whoever's pain. WTF, seriously. I keep them in a safe for this exact reason.

What am I suppose to do? Be miserable? Call the cops? Call the Doc? How do I stop them now if they have the combination to my safe? WTF?!?!

I'm so frustrated with this fucking thing called life and all the shit that comes with it!!! Why are some so blessed and some so fucked!!! Really, a God created this shit? Get real, if He did then he's a fucking monster and can kiss my gimpy ass.
    Say what you mean and mean what you say because those who mind dont matter and those who matter dont mind.

My Myspace

this sucks huge. I would bait and trap wit a nannycam. and when you catch the person, you have evidence.

who besides you has the combo?

Getting in your safe is some sort of felony, esp to steal narcotics. Its also low-down bullshit. File a police report, show it to your dr. hopefully he wont think youre a drugseeker.

I dropped my kindle in the toilet, and need it to hang out in the hospital w/ cancerous husband. The only consolation i have for any of us is hey, our families didnt get macheted in rwanda.

excuse typos-also spilt milk on keyboard.

Really sorry to read this. I've been ripped off a couple times, too, since I was
    injured. I'm sure the person thinks you can get as much as you want, whenever
    you want and feels no guilt about it.

Should be easy to narrow it down.

and is there a way to change the combination?
    and if not you surely need a new safe. and who would be around your safe while you are not, long enough to get the combination?

File a police report. If nothing else it will scare the crap out of whoever did it.
    Anything worth doing, is worth doing to excess

Quote Originally Posted by GoTWHeeLs View Post
    I'm so frustrated with this fucking thing called life and all the shit that comes with it!!! Why are some so blessed and some so fucked!!! Really, a God created this shit? Get real, if He did then he's a fucking monster and can kiss my gimpy ass.
    "Life" ends with injury. This is existence.

I hope you file a police report. Really sorry that happened. Let us know what you decide to do.
    Oh Beth-it sucks you dropped your Kindle. Does it still work?

Central California/ (the Republican side :)
    What a bad deal........wonder how they got the combo??? Hope you changed it already again by now. Hope you r able to get more pills from your Dr. too but the "real" deal is gettin to the bottom of who pulled the shit in the 1st place. Good luck hope u get the sumbitches

Evonne
    I have a spinal cord injury...a spinal cord injury DOES NOT have me!

walking quad-Central Cord Syndrome