Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Boat Transfer......

Boat Transfer......

For anyone who is interested this is how Mike gets back in the boat from the water. It took a while to find a way to do it but this is just perfect for him.

Jen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAGFtVFJpTQ

Thank you! I will share this with my son..he is at the point where he wants to try some things like boating, caneoing and kayaking. It will motivate him to see how another guy does it.

You and Mike are adorable!

You did all that, and your pants didn't fall off. I'm impressed! lol
    Andrew

That is awesome! Ive been planning on buying a boat for a while, but was curious of how I would get in and out of the water. This has certainly set me in the right direction. Curious to what level mikes injury is?

great job, although I found myself worrying about his heels when he lifted his legs onto the hard surface of the boat.

That is awesome! Ive been planning on buying a boat for a while, but was curious of how I would get in and out of the water. This has certainly set me in the right direction. Curious to what level mikes injury is?
    Buying a boat is really an important decision and one not to be taken lightly. As far as inflatable kayak is concerned, you would definitely want to buy something which is highly stable,offers multiple champers, is easy to set up, comfortable and has a good hull design which offers Stern movement and easy tracking.

I had a boat for a few years and it really beat me up....shoulder wise and you be surpried how much bruised up you can get.
    Got a sore on my knee from this after awhile so I sold it and went to drag racing.

Art
    Art

here's a picture of a pontoon that we built so dalton coul get back on the water and swim and stuff, lasted about 4 hours on the water and got hit by another boat and totaled out. just syarted building another one it will be way better than this one.

That is fantastic. Sorry it got ruined, but you will have a new and improved model.
    What is his injury level and weight of you don't mind me asking?
    We would love to get my husband in the 'toon.

As a para I've been boating and fishing for more than 30 yrs. My shoulders started complaining, and I was thinking about giving it up. However, a new marina with floating docks has added years to my fishing pleasure. Obviously, floating docks are not appropriate for every situation, but I am surely grateful to my fishing buddies for making the effort to find the right marina. It's a fairly simple chair to gunnel transfer and then a gunnel to fishing chair transfer.