Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ICORD: A world without barriers

I just got a phone call from some UBC undergrad asking me to participate in an ICORD-funded study about sci and stress. As he went through his spiel, all I could think was "buddy, you want to know what stresses me out? That ICORD is spending who knows how much money on bullshit studies that will no doubt come to the revolutionary conclusion that, yes, sci increases stress." Thanks, but no thanks. I really doubt that this is what donors want their funding to go towards.

Quote Originally Posted by Scaper1 View Post
    I just got a phone call from some UBC undergrad asking me to participate in an ICORD-funded study about sci and stress. As he went through his spiel, all I could think was "buddy, you want to know what stresses me out? That ICORD is spending who knows how much money on bullshit studies that will no doubt come to the revolutionary conclusion that, yes, sci increases stress." Thanks, but no thanks. I really doubt that this is what donors want their funding to go towards.
    Simply disgusting.

Can you imagine the whole expenditure of those stupid research studies from all the research centers of the whole world? Gotta be lots of money.

How good would that money be for REAL research?
    Don't ask what clinical trials can do for you, ask what you can do for clinical trials.

Fenexy: Proyecto Volver a Caminar

http://www.fenexy.org (soon in english too)

Quote Originally Posted by Scaper1 View Post
    Well said Scaper!

We must stop this useless research!!

Ox have seen & heard me already complaining for oll the money spent in useless research!!

Do you remember Ox?
    In God we trust; all others bring data. - Edwards Deming

Quote Originally Posted by paolocipolla View Post
    Well said Scaper!

We must stop this useless research!!

Ox have seen & heard me already complaining for oll the money spent in useless research!!

Do you remember Ox?
    Yes, i think it's the first thing you get to learn about SCI cure.

For some reason it doesn't make too much people angry. Why not? Don't they know there's a bunch of better ways to spend the money like... in actual cure research?

Let's stop stupidity.
    Don't ask what clinical trials can do for you, ask what you can do for clinical trials.

Fenexy: Proyecto Volver a Caminar

http://www.fenexy.org (soon in english too)