Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: quad with sweats

I also had lots of sweating on the right side of my body, enough that it would be dripping off, and my right arm would be cold and clammy to the touch, when I had a sore on my bottom. Taking a regular strength Tylenol or two every 4 to 6 hours when needed stopped the worst of the sweating. This suggested to me that the sweating was due to my body being in pain in a spot where I could not feel it but my body still reacted to.

If you take Tylenol and it works to stop the the sweating please remember that it is only treating the symptom, not the problem. You still have to identify what sore or other problem is causing the pain sweat and get it healed or fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff B View Post
    I also had lots of sweating on the right side of my body, enough that it would be dripping off, and my right arm would be cold and clammy to the touch, when I had a sore on my bottom. Taking a regular strength Tylenol or two every 4 to 6 hours when needed stopped the worst of the sweating. This suggested to me that the sweating was due to my body being in pain in a spot where I could not feel it but my body still reacted to.

If you take Tylenol and it works to stop the the sweating please remember that it is only treating the symptom, not the problem. You still have to identify what sore or other problem is causing the pain sweat and get it healed or fixed.
    That's very interesting. Never thought of taking a pain pill when something like that happens.