Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tower 200 or Weider X Factor

Gee, I'm also looking for a free Tower 200. I have limited space and resources and need some upper body conditioning. I've seen the ad on TV (Randy Couture rocks!) and it seems like I could do some of the exercises.

I am looking at the Tower 200 myself.

One concern I have after reading the FAQ on the company's website is that the min. weight is 25 lbs. It shames me to say, but that is too heavy now for my sci "girly man" muscles.

Am I reading this wrong?

https://tower200canada.shopnorthern.com/faq.html

Quote Originally Posted by Emi2 View Post
    So I recieved my FREE! Tower 200.... Very impressed with it so far! I can do 95% of the arm/chest/shoulder exercises and really feel like I've worked out hard. It is hard to reach the handles at the moment but hubby is gonna put some hook that I can hook the handles too....should help with all but the backwards facing ones.
    Hi Emi2,

Please see my earlier post re: Min. weight.

Is that true? Or can it be adjusted with 5 or 10 lbs cables?

THE minimum band is 25 lbs, however there is no way I could lift a 25 lbs dumbell yet I can pull the cord just fine. Kinda depends how far you pull the cord.
    Emily, C-8 sensory incomplete mom to a 8 year old and a preschooler. TEN! years post.

Quote Originally Posted by Emi2 View Post
    THE minimum band is 25 lbs, however there is no way I could lift a 25 lbs dumbell yet I can pull the cord just fine. Kinda depends how far you pull the cord.
    Great to know. Thank you.

Banned
    I recently received the Weider X-Factor for reviewing and was actually impressed with the system but not with how it mounts. You need a very specific location for your door that opens the correct way to use one of these. My full review can be found here.