Thread: cando post a link?

cando post a link?

Is there a possibility cando will bounce traffic to THIS LINK? First, I can't BELIEVE they can't make enough money to support a staff to host this website. Those wheelchair umbrellas they sell RAKE IN the revenue. Secondly, they have an obligation to this community...they need to redirect traffic over here. If they are going to SELL to us, they can SUPPORT us as well.

Eric Texley

I just don't understand why Wise & Rutgers have to buy arhive & spinewire mark from those "capitalistic pigs" from cando

Btw I added this forum url to my e-mail signature... if anyone do the same, word about this new forrum will spread quickly...

I don't like that the CanDo people played hardball w/ Dr. Young in negotiating (i'm guessing this.) I suspect it's not the employees of cando, but the venture capitalists that sit on cando's board of directors that wanted to wring as much money as they can from what remains.

The ironic thing is that Dr. Young is a big part of the value of CanDo. So instead of getting $25,000 from Rutgers, the CanDo financiers will get nothing, since everyone followed Dr. Young to this forum.

That's also a reason they won't put a link from CanDo to here, because it only erodes the price they can get.