Thread: Change of Style

Change of Style

Foor a long time my Desk has been my favorite area to type and do my business .

About 3 months ago I was reading a book at my desk and fell asleep , So I woke up and realized boy I left my computer running for about 3 hours .I am glad my desktop computer didnt heat up or shut down . lmao

Needless to say after that situation I just gave up sitting in my wheel chair at my desk .
    For the last 3 months I would pull out my Laptop and where ever I was I would do my business .
    What is it with some of us people who are book reading maniacs ?And those ooooh youve won a new car shiny taped fake car key fliers rofl ?

My desk suddenly became a place where I placed books I was reading and papers / junk mail etc.... This stuff just piles up . Especialy because I dont stretch my abdominal muscles because of some surgery I had quite some time back .
    My laptop is fun to use and I am very comfortable with it but My poor desk was so neglected ....
    Needless to say the desk got more cluttered up and finally was a junk mail holder table ( for better terms )
    Today I looked at it and decided to get this CRAP off the Desk and use the desk as it was desighned for .I like it because it is higher than my wheelchair arm rests and I can roll under it .

Man in 3 months some people aquire alot of sales fliers and junk mail I do
    lots lmao so I went through this junk and cleaned off my desk / got it finally situated the way I want it and bingo here I am . I just hope I dont Fall Asleep anymore at the ol desk .

Them shiny ooooh youve won a new car fliers and junk mail are going to be now placed in a trash bucket because I never won a new car and them Fake keys they have taped on the envelope never was worth the gas I wasted to start any new car .

No more placing books junkmail on my desk .
    Just thought this was cute
    Sincerely;
    Gypsylady

we're not going to see you on one of those hoarders shows, are we?

Quote Originally Posted by tooley View Post
    we're not going to see you on one of those hoarders shows, are we?
    haha-Tooley, that was my exact thought.
    Gypsy,I used to do that on a big table where we lived. Finally I did what you did and got rid of all of the junk. Reclaim your territory!

Too funny gypsy.

I have paper junk but it's organized. A pile for this & a pile for that.
    No one else could find anything but I know where everything is. lol
    Glad you're cleaning it up!

Quote Originally Posted by Mona~on~wheels View Post
    Too funny gypsy.

I have paper junk but it's organized. A pile for this & a pile for that.
    No one else could find anything but I know where everything is. lol
    Glad you're cleaning it up!

I'm just like you Mona! No one mess with my piles please, or I might forget something important My desk and filing cabinet are still upstairs, no where to put it downstairs since my injury... So now my "desk" top computer is in the dining room with the monitor on top of a buffet sideboard, the cpu on the floor, the mouse on the corner of the dining table and I leave the keyboard on a chair, when not on my chair/lap.

Good job Gypsylady!!
    The IceDragon Avatar best represents my constant Freezing yet Burning Pain...not to mention all the other sensations that come with neuro pain

Thx Ya All
    Go to computers and read my new article on how to get that Heavy ( to me ) at least Lap top off your body
    All because Yesterday We went shopping and I needed a new chill mat

I think some of you here will find my handicap Going 100% wireless post or whatever it's called durn my senioritis memory the post about how I went approx 7 lbs lighter quite interesting .
    Keep smiling
    youre all the best
    Always;
    Gypsylady