Thread: SURVEY: Dating with a SCI

Post SURVEY: Dating with a SCI

Hello,
    Our research study examines the factors related to confidence in dating among males with a SCI. The aim is to improve rehab services by informing therapists about the needs of this population. This survey is completely anonymous and only takes about 5 minutes to complete.

Please take this survey if you are a male ages 19 and up with a SCI between C1 and L5 and currently not married. Click on the link below to take the survey:

https://spreadsheets.google.com/view...UzBGOF94S2c6MA

Please forward this link to anyone who might be interested in taking this survey!

This research project has been accepted by the California State University Dominguez Hills institutional review board (IRB). Please contact Eric Hwang, our primary investigator at (310) 243-2217 or ehwang@csudh.edu if you have any feedback/complaints about this survey. Confidentiality and the rights of survey participants will be assured throughout the study.

Thank you for participating!

What, no dinner or a movie first?

yup, another males only study........
    Get involved in politics as if your life depended on it, because it does. -- Justin Dart

I shall not tolerate ignorance or hate speech on this site.

Quote Originally Posted by brocko View Post
    What, no dinner or a movie first?
    C5/C6 Complete since 08/22/09

Blog Entries
    I seem to recall that women date too.
    Tom

"Blessed are the pessimists, for they hath made backups." Exasperated 20:12

Quote Originally Posted by Liz321 View Post
    yup, another males only study........

We're invisible.

I know its an old thread, but I am getting old and tired of this disregard for females with SCI/D
    Get involved in politics as if your life depended on it, because it does. -- Justin Dart

I shall not tolerate ignorance or hate speech on this site.

I know its an old thread, but I am getting old and tired of this disregard for females with SCI/D...
    Especially as we catch up w/ them slowly but surely, percentage-wise.

This (aging female w/ sci) is a frontier I'd rather not have to conquer, we have enough bs on our plates. Judging by the questionnaire above I suppose it is fortunate that no sci woman over 19 is ever in danger of getting a date.

We're not only invisible, we must smell bad.

You said it, not us?

I know its an old thread, but I am getting old and tired of this disregard for females with SCI/D
    You can participate in my (anonymous) study! It's for both males and females with SCI. I'm writing a research paper for my psychology class. I would really appreciate it!

http://tonyawinchester.com/SCIQ.html