Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: My new ultralight wheelchair: Oracing F2V

Hi Toto, what sports wheel are you going to get?

Quote Originally Posted by nia adha View Post
    does $350 including shipping sound good for ya? ^_^
    Well i was thinking in European people, for US with shipping the price will go up.
    300 euros not including shipping.

Quote Originally Posted by JMS View Post
    Hi Toto, what sports wheel are you going to get?
    Probably is going to be build, buy rim, hub, spokes and adapt the hub and put a pushrim.
    I don`t have any brand of wheels in mind, nothing sure yet.
    Last edited by totoL1; 08-13-2010 at 05:25 PM.

oops...it's a little off the budget...*sigh* maybe i'm gonna get sun fusion after all...
    walking is OVER-RATED!!!

Broken in August 14th, 2003. T9-L1 complete.

oops...it's a little off the budget...*sigh* maybe i'm gonna get sun fusion after all...

Checkout this set on ebay, the seller says he ships world wide. (Of course they are not as shiny as toto's).

Quote Originally Posted by sarcastrix View Post
    Checkout this set on ebay, the seller says he ships world wide. (Of course they are not as shiny as toto's).
    it's 25.. ( i use 24.want to transfer my natural fit into the new wheel...

but thanks for the link anyway...^_^

anyone want to sell their extra LX before i order a sun fusion?
    walking is OVER-RATED!!!

My CF just arrived, so i will see if i can make my seat this saturday or sunday.
    You will see a different seat never seen so far, I hope everything goes well and don`t have any problem with the strips going down curbs and with transfers, because this is just my prototype and I am the guinea pig

now i feel like being a guinea pig is awesome too...

so toto, how abt u make me ur guinea pig?
    walking is OVER-RATED!!!

how abt u make me ur guinea pig?
    This is exactly how I proposed to my wife.

Quote Originally Posted by tooley View Post
    wow, the rugby chair and handcycle are awesome. I think with the right marketing they could make good money here in North America. Too bad they are so busy (long wait times) but I can understand why.

Besides Lasher has any seen anything with this quality being built on this side of the Atlantic?
    I know Vesco makes good rugby chairs, they just came out with an ergo seat and up-sized their axles to 5/8"..

As its been said in this thread, these non-mainstream companies are really upping the ante for equipment. Big boys better look out, too bad most vendors don't even have knowledge of everything available.

I had to respond to this quote. Sorry it has nothing to do with the actual post.

I have ordered a Lasher Sport wheelchair last year with lots of disappointments. I don't recommend their chairs at all. It is a family run business and they seem very nice on the phone, but don't let that food you. They lack professionalism on all levels (customer service and ESPECIALLY the product it self). The wheelchair tubes look so "handmade". There is no locking mechanism for the back rest (I had asked about this prior to ordering, whether its a string or a bar to pull, and the owner (!) tells me "we have a special way to keep it in place" - he really fooled me. My right tire slides a bit in the shaft. The side guards protrude out the back about 5 inches - it is so strange - I asked about that, he told me to "just slide it forward so it doesn't stick out" - yeah...basically those side guards were made to protect my knees? Very frustrated, but nothing could be done. It took them more than 6 months to deliver the chair. Oh, one more, I asked about a better brake - the push/pull brakes where the handle curves down? He said he had never seen them before. Mind you, he is a para. He rides a wheelchair AND owns a wheelchair company. If I didn't know better, I would assume the chair was made by someone, who just learned how to weld metals together and decided to open a wheelchair co. to make a quick buck. $8,000, not worth it at all. Today, I am much happier with my Ti Lite ZRa which cost me $3000.

Quote Originally Posted by taziar View Post
    This is exactly how I proposed to my wife.
    so did she give u carbon fiber seat pan?
    walking is OVER-RATED!!!