Page 1 of 15 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: My new ultralight wheelchair: Oracing F2V

My new ultralight wheelchair: Oracing F2V

Hi everyone.
    Here is my new chair, i know what i need so all is fixed because i don`t need to adjust nothing, the only thing i can adjust is the footrest height for if someday i change my cushion for another with a different profile.
    Well, finally my choice was Oracing F2 in V, because they made my chair exactly like i want, and that is not an option in any other chairs.
    My chair is 7020T6 aluminium frame, backrest and footrest, carbon fiber footplate, carbon fiber sideguards, polished 24” Spinergys LX with aluminium 7075T6 bolts for pushrims, 4”softroll casters by froglegs with ceramic bearing, lighter brakes , aluminium casters axles, seat and backrest tension adjustable by straps and breathable uphosthery.
    The first thing i did when i get the chair was go for a ride that i usually go everyday with my GTX and compare, i went at home after the ride with a smile in my face.
    I hope to be the same as happy with the chair as i am now after have used for a few years , at the moment it`s fantastic, i`m in love with it, i think i will think the same in a future because i can see that the quality which is built is very high.

The specs of the chair are:
    Seat width 39cm(15.35”)
    Frame depth 41.5cm (16.3”) Our frame depth will be in this chair lower than in other chairs, because the radius of the bend of the tubes is larger than others and the chair will be longer than other with the same frame depth, that is done for reduce the stress of the tubes.
    Front height 48.5cm (19.1”)
    Rear height 42.5cm(16.7”)
    Front reduction in V at 25cm(9,84”)---Footplate width 20cm(7.87”) footplate depth 12cm(4.72”)
    Backrest height 28cm(11”) backrest angle 90º
    Front angle 85º

Here is the frame naked.

With mountanbike wheels

Some others pics and a video of how i pick it up to the car.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LzVmX6FR2s
    Last edited by totoL1; 06-25-2010 at 08:01 PM.

And ...

Bravo! At last... Looks great, absolutely beautiful.

He who hears not me but the Logos will say: All is one.

the Euro-Lasher... Did you weigh it? Love the backrest rigidizer - doubles as pushbar - Slick LX's and the calf strap is stylin' (fabric & attach point). "Ergo-seating" as well - one up on Lasher, I'm impressed. Do they ship to North America?

Only thing is I think I'd be quick to put uni-tines on it - those shiny allanbolts look like they'd chew up the furniture.

Quote Originally Posted by tooley View Post
    the Euro-Lasher... Did you weigh it? Love the backrest rigidizer - doubles as pushbar - Slick LX's and the calf strap is stylin' (fabric & attach point). "Ergo-seating" as well - one up on Lasher, I'm impressed. Do they ship to North America?

Only thing is I think I'd be quick to put uni-tines on it - those shiny allanbolts look like they'd chew up the furniture.

Yes, the transfer weight with carbon fiber sideguards, footplate, brakes, softroll casters 4x1.5" was 5.2kg( 11.5 lbs) and without all that and 3" casters and a light backrest uphostery of my quickie i get down to 3.9kg (8.6 lbs).

They ship to all the world and speak perfect english.

lighter than Q7 and 10 times the chair...

Price as configured?