Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Spinal Cord Injury Site "Scar Tissue"

May I ask how all that stuff about fibroblasts, astrocytes, three membranes and lamina is linked to the axons regeneration? Lunasicc, do you feef more armed now in your battle with paralysis? What are you thankfull Wise for? Wise, dissolving scar tissue is not a problem, it is achivable ... inserting stem cells under three membranes or between them is not a problem too, it is doable ... getting muscle reinnervation remains illusive ... Wise, do you think lunassic has any reason to feel thankfull about your "cerebrospinal fluid"?

Well, adminz, where is my comment? What's wrong with it?

Quote Originally Posted by invalid View Post
    May I ask how all that stuff about fibroblasts, astrocytes, three membranes and lamina is linked to the axons regeneration? Lunasicc, do you feef more armed now in your battle with paralysis? What are you thankfull Wise for? Wise, dissolving scar tissue is not a problem, it is achivable ... inserting stem cells under three membranes or between them is not a problem too, it is doable ... getting muscle reinnervation remains illusive ... Wise, do you think lunassic has any reason to feel thankfull about your "cerebrospinal fluid"?
    invalid, I'm curious of what you expected as a comment from your 1st post cuz to me it feels like you joined CC to bash Lunasicc and Dr. Wise with lack of respect. Also you suggest as pure facts what's doable and achievable to someone who I believe has a lot more experience and involved than you do.

Please give me your source of information base on your comments, or correct them if they're just your personal opinions:

- "Wise, dissolving scar tissue is not a problem, it is achivable ..." --how so?
    - "inserting stem cells under three membranes or between them is not a problem too, it is doable ..." ---how?? what cells??
    - "getting muscle reinnervation remains illusive ... again...??? if you're convinced of your 2 first comments, how does muscle reinnervation remains illusive??

I'd be thankful to you, for sharing your sources... Please introduce yourself since you're new here like who are you...? a SCI? a Scientist?...
    Last edited by Moe; 07-26-2016 at 01:13 PM. Reason: spelling

Moe, I've posted comment about research done by, to my empression, trusty man, but it does not appear. Looks like this Forum corrupted and serves only as donation source for Wise; as you truly mentioned, I do not trust him and consider him a cheater ... Regarding scar tissue, you can find here posts of J.Silver, stem cells just by themselves have no any profit, functional restoration, reported by Wise, is reported only by Wise ...

Moe, I've posted comment about research done by, to my empression, trusty man, but it does not appear. Looks like this Forum corrupted and serves only as donation source for Wise; as you truly mentioned, I do not trust him and consider him a cheater ... Regarding scar tissue, you can find here posts of J.Silver, stem cells just by themselves have no any profit, functional restoration, reported by Wise, is reported only by Wise ...
    Sorry you feel that way, I feel that Dr Silver, Dr. Wise and every other Researcher is discussed here equally. When I visited Rutgers University to attend their open house in July 2015 (also was my 5th anniversary as a c5-c6 quad), everybody seemed legit to me working their hearts out... very friendly and welcoming atmosphere... met Dr. Wise, his students, the Staff including Jim and his family (a fellow Quad who shares the dream) I really felt they take pride of what they do, Their lab is amazingly organized too.. you really got to go see it to believe it. I'm Canadian, drove 7 hours from Montreal to go see and was really worth it, cured the doubts in my mind and some of the virtual hostility from speculators I felt from the forum. Some info or details from research cannot be shared in a public forum to not hurt or spoil the research itself...
    Last edited by Moe; 07-26-2016 at 02:02 PM.

Nice to hear that, Moe, well, some virtual cure may serve as a reason and justification for this Forum existence. What I don't like is not honest play with men's hopes for real, not virtual cure; Wise more dealer than laboratory man, I know him (virtualy) many years ... well, I'd better do not elaborate coz it's his place and I guest here ...
    At least, to some measure he is a needed part of the research process.

Nice to hear that, Moe, well, some virtual cure may serve as a reason and justification for this Forum existence. What I don't like is not honest play with men's hopes for real, not virtual cure; Wise more dealer than laboratory man, I know him (virtualy) many years ... well, I'd better do not elaborate coz it's his place and I guest here ...
    At least, to some measure he is a needed part of the research process.
    I understand your feeling and frustration, I admit I felt some of it too prior to my visit, but I really suggest if you can do the same. different feeling like from night 'n day. You'd realize quickly what was virtual from reality, I felt guilty from some nasty things I said here myself...

Dr. Paul Lu was there too for a presentation, also a Para... most of the area, lab and equipment are all wheelchair accessible (designed by Dr. Wise) everything's all there... no BS

Careful not to get mislead and wrongfully accuse someone based on what you read here or elsewhere, things are really different in person, its not fair to judge someone's character without meeting them.

Bare in mind that this is not a one-man show based on Dr. Wise, there's a whole lots of fellow researchers, professors, students, staff and volunteers involved. All discoveries are recorded and available between them even if Dr Wise disappears... I trust this more than corporations based on stock marketing that I seen in the past...
    Last edited by Moe; 07-26-2016 at 03:32 PM.

invalid...are you kivi?

Anyway, sorry I didn't reply Sooner, I was out of town.

And yes I do miss wise coming around and giving updates along with other researchers...I am just reflecting on how dead it is around here: just us gimps here alone fending for ourselves to get that 'inside scoop'
    "That's not smog! It's SMUG!! " - randy marsh, southpark

"what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "

2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
    Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

if you are kivi I do think you should be able to come back now...you did keep it interesting
    "That's not smog! It's SMUG!! " - randy marsh, southpark

"what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "

2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
    Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

Luna, the man I was talking about is Victor Arvanian. He just got licence to work with human models and plans starting human trials this year to replicate results he observed on rats.
    http://w2wliveblog2013.com