Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: no change yet

no change yet

If you have any questions you want to ask me about my operation and recovery just post them on this thread. thank you ..!..

Mel- thanks for your help, you're a great person and friend.

RDF- Is Maynard the pet name you were tagged with when you went to San Francisco.hehe

bill

nothing? not even a tingle?

How long has it been now Bilby...?

Maceyka

Hey billy!! Good to see ya again ..!..
    lmao
    I'm glad you're back amongst the living, billy. Melly said your puter was down for awhile. And no, I didn't get maynard in SF, melissa calls me that nonstop, so I figured I could either argue with her forever, and lose in the end anyway, or just give in and live with it, hehe.
    How's your health? Are you back to normal in terms of stamina and whatnot? You did a brave thing billy, we all owe you a debt of gratitude for being one of the first to undergo a trial, for if there wasn't people like you, we'd all be sittin around forever. Thanks buddy.
    -maynard, hehe
    \/

ps. great site Wise, much much better than ole cando, for sure. Thank

what about you dmit, any changes in you?

Bily, it is so great to hear from you!

What is the schedule of your return to the clinical for follow-up examination and MRI? c

thanks billyd. i hope you're having fun today at the track checking out all the cute girls...hehehe

you're right maynard, you would've lost anyway...lol. you're just lucky maynard is such a chill name.

Great to see you back

are you back to full speed yet? How are they evaluating your progress?

Maynard- I feel fine now. It took me a couple of weeks to regain my endurance because I spent 10 days in bed without exercise.

Whether I was Brave or stupid all depends on how you view it. I wouldn't recommend anyone else to do it.

Come on, don't hold out on us, you earned your nickname in San Fran.

Dr. Young- I had follow up visits once a week for the first month. Now I go once every month for 6 months. I've had three MRI's so far.

Da- I have chronic pain in my legs, feet and hands, so I have a burning tingle all over. Progress for me would be when I no longer have these sensations.

Mel- Saratoga is wonderful this time of the year, alot of moving scenery.hehe The horses were ok too..!..

Dr. Young can you add one more message icon for me- ..!.. it would save me some time. thank you

bill

message icons

bilby, I am trying to find out how I can add new icons. It is possible. I am not sure that I understand, however. You would like the exclamation mark with two periods before and two periods after? Wise.