Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Welcome to the Cure Forum

''REUNITED''

THANX A TON DR. WISE FOR YOUR EFFORT/TIME AND CARING. I HOPE THIS SITE HAS MUCH SUCCESS,,,,''LET'S TRY TO KEEP IT GRASS ROOTS, AND DON'T GET TO CORPORATE MINDED.''

GOOD TO SEE CARL-R, GARY-M,SENECA, CURT, OTHERS,,,,AND OF COURSE ''MISSY T.A.K.''

Thanks

Hi All,

Thanks to everyone who made this possible!!!
    Looks good and user friendly.

Dr Young,You are truly a compassionate & knowlegable "GURU" of the SCI community,thankyou too yourself & everyone here that makes this forum possible.It,s time too give SCI a good hard nudge,GO CURE!

I Love It

It looks good and is easy to use. Most important of all is that I got here soon enough to get the username "Jeff." Thanks for your efforts Dr. Young. Can't wait until we're all here talking about levels of recovery - our own.

Thanks

Thank you for your help and efforts Dr. Young and everyone who saved this "vital" forum! Dr. Young, you are able to do a sect of us and bring us as far as the cure...

P.S. When do you mean to visit Slovakia?

Greetings People

Good to see everyone back up and running.
    Many thanks Dr. Young for your timeless efforts on these forums.
    I very much enjoy reading the shared information and varying opinions of all involved.
    God bless to all.

Paul

THANK YOU

Dr. Young,
    New Jersey doesn't have many things to be proud of, thanks to you, now it does. Great job!

This is great!
    No ads,easy and very fast.Thanks to all for the hard work it's appreciated probably more than you know..
    ........\/PEACE
    ~Shaun~

hello

Hello everyone at the CareCure forum, I have been quietly reading the forums here and at Cando for awile now and just thought I would introduce myself. My name is Mark and I am a T12, 16 months post injury. Just wanted to say thanks for all of the information and discussions, they've been really informative. Also, thanks to Dr. Young for being such an outspoken advocate for the SCI community, and being available for discussion. Mark

Just reading about the history of this incredible resource.

Congrats, Dr Young and everyone for their hard work putting this together.

Favourite Quote:

"I believe that unarmed truth and unconditional love will have the final word. We have flown the air like birds and swum the sea like fishes, but have yet to learn the simple act of walking the earth as brothers and sisters." Martin Luther King

[This message was edited by Andrew K Fletcher on 04-07-03 at 01:05 PM.]