Thread: A Conversation for Research

A Conversation for Research

Hi everyone,
    My name is Farhad and I work for a company called ReD Associates that does a lot of field research as a part of its consulting practice. I’m working on a research project about the issues around continence care, and would love the opportunity to personally visit and talk to people who are living with continence problems. With your help, this study will allow us to understand some of the significant issues of continence care, and will influence the direction of future product development.
    We will bring along release forms that will ensure your anonymity—information from your interview will be for internal research purposes only.
    We will compensate you $200 (or the equivalent in pounds or euros) for your time.
    Please contact me at faa@redassoc.com if you are interested, and I’m happy to answer any questions or concerns you may have. I am new to this forum, and I apologize if I am posting in the wrong section.
    Thanks very much,
    Farhad
    Last edited by RedAssoc; 06-18-2010 at 11:10 AM.

where would this take place

how long would it take
    http://justadollarplease.org/

2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member

"You kids and your cures, why back when I was injured they gave us a wheelchair and that's the way it was and we liked it!" Grumpy Old Man

.."i used to be able to goof around so much because i knew Superman had my back. now all i've got is his example -- and that's gonna have to be enough."

At home

This would take place with you in your home, and wherever you might go that day. However, we would like the interview to happen at your house.
    Thank you for your interest. Could you perhaps shoot me an email? I can send you more information that way.

Farhad

Duration

It would take about 6 hours of the day.

Last Call!

Hi Everyone,

As you might read below, I am doing a study that aims to improve the current state of continence care, and we are focusing on the lives of people with SCI. This study involves a conversation that would be about 4 to 5 hours long (not 6), and we would compensate our respondents with $300 (not $200).
    We will come visit you, no matter where in the country you are. So, please respond by sending me an email faa@redassoc.com

Please get back to me as soon as you can, as next week is the last week of the project.

Thank you so much for your time,
    Farhad