Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Today (for lack of a better title)

very sorry to hear of this sadness todd. your family has been through a lot. it is wonderful that you have each other. hug.

Todd, so sorry it was a difficult visit with your dad. I hope he is back to his old self soon, doing much better, and home with you all.

I'm sorry to hear about your dad Todd! Thoughts and prayers to him, you and the rest of your family during this time!

Becky
    T8-9 according to latest scoring.......
    since 1/3/04

I am the best at being me. No matter how that happens to be!!

Todd, I've missed out on knowing what happened. I gather a brain injury though. I'm so sorry. I know you love him to pieces as dad & friends. My thoughts are with you all. May he back to rockin' it out at concerts really soon. He couldn't have a better cheerleader, it's your time to give back. Hugs.

Sorry to hear this about your father Todd. I hope he's better soon. The night before my mother died from liver cancer my sister & I slept in the room next to her & giggled & talked all night. We had been with her 10 days taking care of her. Getting worse every day. It released alot of tension. I'm glad you had bonding time with your sister.
    I'll keep your father & all of your family in my prayers. God bless.

Todd, I didn't know anything had happened to your dad. I'm so sorry - you have a special relationship with him. Sometimes laughter is the best medicine!! Glad you had some. Take care of yourself too. Wishing you and your family the best.

Sorry to hear about your dad Todd, hope he's on the mend soon. Siblings are the best, we need each other during times like these.

I really don't want to open up a can of worms...and I don't really know what happened...but I just talked to Todd on Facebook and he said he'd been banned from CC. Sooooo, I guess he can still read the forums, but I assume he won't be able to respond to this thread. Anyway, I'm a bit confused about the whole situation...not with his dad...but the thing about being banned?????
    "The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off." -Gloria Steinem

Todd i'm so sorry about your dad, it can be so hard seeing the strongest of people made weak I know. My mom's short term memory was affected by the brain tumor/surgery but has recovered well and was told it can take a year to 2 to fully recover so take heart that there will be healing. Take care of yourself luv!
    Embrace uncertainty. Hard problems rarely have easy solutions. Jonah Lehrer

Sorry, bud. Stay strong.