Thread: New Hope For Paralysis---what a joke! :(

Thumbs down New Hope For Paralysis---what a joke! :(

We are recommending products for some forms of paralysis but for those with serious spinal cord injuries these products may not help.
    </B>Managing life with paralysis opens the floodgate to a complexity of emotions. Fear, hopelessness, depression and denial are overwhelming responses that have a profound affect on the patient, their loved ones and caregivers.

These reactions are understandable. Especially when you consider the medical profession has yet to find a cure for paralysis or a way to adequately speed up the recovery process - as you are painfully aware.

But that doesn't mean there is nothing you can do but sit around and wait. What you're about to read in this report could possibly change your life in a way you never thought possible.

Because:

Now there's a breakthrough protocol that looks exceedingly promising for reversing paralysis.

I understand that may sound like an outrageous claim. But if you read this report with an open mind and try the recommended treatments, you could possibly feel sensation and see movement in a matter of months.
    One of the things Christopher Reeve taught us is that paralysis and impaired mobility can result from so many causes - traumatic brain injury, stroke, ALS, multiple sclerosis, injuries and many others. In many cases this condition robs it's victims of health and independence with no forewarning at all.

The purpose of this special report is two-fold. One, I'll provide you with important information about how you may be able to reverse your paralysis or neuralgia. This information applies to all types of paralysis where severe spinal cord injury is not the causative factor because on a cellular level, the fundamental cause is the same.

And secondly:

I Want To Offer You Hope

Mr. Reeve also taught us that no matter what happens in life, mindset and attitude largely determines the quality of your life. Though he never walked, Christopher Reeve never gave up his belief that some day he would. He never lost hope. His spirit and determination led him to make strides toward recovery that at first seemed impossible.

That's because reaching a state of wellness depends on more than the physical. How and what you think plays a major role in recovery from the health challenges you face. As a matter of fact, studies show the right mental and emotional attitude greatly increase the chance of recovery for any traumatic condition or disease.

I urge you not to lose hope, either. Because when you do, as is true with every monumental situation, all is lost. It's my resolve to fortify the hope you have now, or even give you hope if it is lacking, through this report.

The report will show you how you can potentially reverse paralysis and neuralgia with some new and revolutionary energetic and natural supplements.

http://www.health-reports.com/paralysis.html

ha ha....

That's pretty outrageous. It's some of the worst gobbledegook I've ever read.
    The problem is, people want SO MUCH to be cured that some will grasp at any straw, no matter how feeble. And these b@$tards will swindle some money from them. I wish they could have the old tar and feather treatment and be run out of town on a rail.

at the bottom of the page.

Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The products and information contained herein are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases or medical problems. It is not intended to replace your doctor's recommendations. The information is provided for educational purposes only. Nutritional benefits may vary from one person to another.
    Tar and feather indeed, and right quick.
    Please donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org.
    Copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.

Thanks!

And this
    "This paralysis protocol is so new and revolutionary no one has used it long enough to give feedback one way or the other on it. We have seen the success these products have with other, faster responding conditions, so we know the likelihood of success is excellent."

wonder what someone would look like after being run over by a group of people in wheelchairs?

That site's been around for a few years, I can remember banning it a couple of times.

Surprised it's still around, some numbchucks must be buying!

Simon

Scam artists, but very low of them to use Chris Reeve's name in their little grubby money-making fraud.

Where's DA when we need him to protect us from con artists?

Those are funny.
    Not entended to cure. Yet that's what their article is all about. Cure!

I agree Eileen because Chris Reeve's name caught my eye. I thought it would be illegal to use him & his identity to sale something he didn't approve. If Dana was alive she'd get these people!

The whole article should be outlawed or we could all run them over drolling.

I wonder if some of the surgeries offered in China, Portugal, Chile... are more of the same --- much more savvy advertising pitching their claims to the much vaulted stem cell revolution --- and with much more economic gain to be had by the clinics... Ca$h or Renminbi due on arrival, please..