Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Quantum 6000Z..feedback

Theyre just in it for the $ Granted Things look fancy kinda a catchy sales pitch but pride is possibly being Renamed Poop'e FWIH The Quantum Fancy Schmancy styles now offer Crap Brown and Baby poo green new color's in chamelion flip flop

Theyre good chairs when they work . electrical rumbleboxes lol

Quote Originally Posted by MSspouse View Post
    2 year old thread.
    About a major lemon that some of us are still forced to deal with. Have any of these actually made it all the way to the 5 year replacement guideline?

Quote Originally Posted by Bookjunky View Post
    About a major lemon that some of us are still forced to deal with. Have any of these actually made it all the way to the 5 year replacement guideline?
    There are about 3 or 4 people that will jump on any Quantum thread to bitch. I see no point in dredging up old posts when it is irrelevant to the OP. All the regulars already know how they feel. Why don't you guys just ask for an "I hate Quantum" sticky thread? Then newcomers won't have to wait for your responses and risk making a horrible mistake.

Don't mean to offend anyone MSspouse but I did get stuck with a lemon of a Q6000z. I have a year to go before it can be replaced and have been trying to get it fixed since February. I had a Jazzy 1100 I can't say enough good things about it ran for over 8 years without a single problem and I hated the day it began to throw error messages and they said it was "too old to fix". Pride Mobility has made some exceptional products but my Quantum was not one of them. I would give anything to have my 1100 back working or even the 1113 loaner I used for over a year.

I face the reality of having to get a new chair and do pay attention to power chair threads when people talk about the bad and the good. Six months of confinement due to a non-functioning chair makes one punchy.

Quote Originally Posted by MSspouse View Post
    2 year old thread.
    Who.really.cares!?!

I am the OP and jumped in 2 years later to say it was junk as well.

I don't see why people get so uptight about little things like this. Esp. on a forum for info, advice and feedback? Who cares about regulars knowing & supposedly taking up space in the Equipment area? I was a regular & quit coming here because of bs like this.

People need to know & not get stuck with crap for five years. When new peeps do a search, they will come across this and be forewarned...jeez!