Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: per KiranA's request: Sharing Positive Thoughts & Memories

wow! this is how i feel about powerquad. i have never met them irl but they were the first sci ppl online that i really connected with. it was one of their members, johnboy, who gave me the handcontrols for my car! yosemitesam also for being crazy and always says something funny when i seem to need it. i can't wait to meet cara m and yall are always welcome to come have the best gumbo in rochester lol (ssh dont tell my mom)
    "Smells like death in a bucket of chicken!"
    http://www.elportavoz.com/

I apologize if I said something that upset you Mary. I don't recall, it's not my style. I do know that I'm not a saint, not even in the ballpark.

I'm a nice guy. Paul is nicer. I know this for a fact after talking with him, and by seeing some of the good things he's done for others.
    Quote Originally Posted by duramater View Post
    I remember once you said something sharp to me and I got all upset and told PN you were mean and he laughed on the phone and told me you were such a nice guy. Ha ha. So don't get mean...lol
    ETA: that's all the sap you're gettin out of this boy I'm a manly man ya know

Please donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org.
    Copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.

Thanks!

About Scott Pruett

Who knew I would meet this find young man and feel as though I could add him and his lovely wife to my family? I cannot appreciate Scott enough over the years. We have had great times doing things together, and it was a joy to attend his wedding.

My kids adore "Scotty" and what I do know is...I still owe him cookies.
    1FineSpineRN

Quote Originally Posted by rdf View Post
    I apologize if I said something that upset you Mary. I don't recall, it's not my style. I do know that I'm not a saint, not even in the ballpark.

I'm a nice guy. Paul is nicer. I know this for a fact after talking with him, and by seeing some of the good things he's done for others.

ETA: that's all the sap you're gettin out of this boy I'm a manly man ya know

Dude, it was in 2003, so uh...I am over it. Not a saint=FUN.
    1FineSpineRN

Quote Originally Posted by christopher View Post
    I have a lot of good memories from here:

The 2nd wave of chat: Carrie, Kristi, Lex, Todd, Span and... Tom Green.
    I miss that, too. We had some fun and laughs. We also had Chelle, Donz, and that really cute guy from Texas whose name eludes me right now.

Quote Originally Posted by fuentejps View Post
    theres alot of great info here, especialy regarding sex, ind and sports my three faves.

alot of whiners to but 75% are good worthy ppl.
    It took me awhile to get you, but once I did, I realized I adore you. Yes, I may still find inconsistencies in what you say, and your bluntness turns many off, but I get that your bark is worse than your bite. I don't believe you're hateful at all, you just express yourself candidly and openly. I also find humor in your bluntness now. Maybe years ago, I was taking you too seriously and not realizing that there's humor to be found in directness and unpopular sentiments.

Quote Originally Posted by duramater View Post
    Who knew I would meet this find young man and feel as though I could add him and his lovely wife to my family? I cannot appreciate Scott enough over the years. We have had great times doing things together, and it was a joy to attend his wedding.

My kids adore "Scotty" and what I do know is...I still owe him cookies.
    Scott and I have bickered from time to time over religion, but I do think he's a good guy, even if we won't see eye to eye on that issue.

Mary, having hearts to hearts with you have always been delightful. Your willingness to share with me your struggles and feelings and also laugh with me when I try to perk you up by making jokes about them make me glad we connect.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Le Type Fran├žais View Post
    I miss that, too. We had some fun and laughs. We also had Chelle, Donz, and that really cute guy from Texas whose name eludes me right now.
    I used to go too! I really enjoyed it with all of you!

Quote Originally Posted by Moongazer1 View Post
    I used to go too! I really enjoyed it with all of you!
    OH MY GOD! A blast from the past! Where have you been? Are you on Facebook?