Thread: Mahi Mahi Sammich

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Mahi Mahi Sammich

The family was having beef taco's last night, so I made myself a pan seared Mahi Mahi sandwich topped with sautee'd red bell pepper, red onion, pepper jack cheese, lettuce and tomato on a whole grain toasted bagel. I used this new Franks Sweet Chile Sauce to top it with, very good, quick, easy healthy meal!

Larry
    ------
    Visit - The Wolfe Pit Channel

Ooo, that does look good!

Stay safe my son. See you around thanksgiving!

Down here, Mahi Mahi is abundant and called Dolphin. The high school mascot is the "fighting dolphins". Dolphin is the go-to fish for restaurants. Every place has the "best" Dolphin sandwich. But yours is a legitimate contender.
    Last edited by Foolish Old; 06-16-2010 at 01:50 AM.
    Foolish

"We have met the enemy and he is us."-POGO.

"I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it."~Edgar Allan Poe

"Dream big, you might never wake up!"- Snoop Dogg

Geeze Wolfeman, do you go shopping every day to have all those different ingredients on hand? Even with our freezer, I am not that well stocked!
    You will find a guide to preserving shoulder function @
    http://www.rstce.pitt.edu/RSTCE_Reso...imb_Injury.pdf

See my personal webpage @
    http://cccforum55.freehostia.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Foolish Old View Post
    Down here, Mahi Mahi is abundant and called Dolphin. The high school mascot is the "fighting dolphins". Dolphin is the go-to fish for restaurants. Every place has the "best" Dolphin sandwhich. But yours is a legitimate contender.
    Yep! I grew up on the NC Coast and fished everyday on boats, piers, surf, etc. and we also called Dolphin, Dolphin. BUT, when I post pic's of cooks on the various BBQ Boards, people that don't know any better and see a 'Grilled Dolphin Sandwich', they freak out and say 'you cooked flipper'? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by SCIfor55yrs. View Post
    Geeze Wolfeman, do you go shopping every day to have all those different ingredients on hand? Even with our freezer, I am not that well stocked!
    My wife works at Giant Food Grocery Store!!!! But I do also go on the weekends and pick up stuff, she didn't!!! Doing this lifestyle change, I have to be well stocked up and prepared, otherwise I'll end up eating the crap my family is eating that got me fat!!!!!
    Larry
    ------
    Visit - The Wolfe Pit Channel

Mmmmmm now I must have that tonight. Mahi mahi is my and my kitty's favorite meal! He sees the package and he's all over me.

Mouthwatering photo...thanks.

Damn!!1????!!! Love Me Sum Mahi !!!