Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: DeadEye's Quad Rifle Mount

DeadEye's Quad Rifle Mount

I received DeadEye's Quad Rifle Mount system in late May and used it for the first time last weekend. It was awesome. The mount is simple to use and provides excellent support for shooting without a lot of work. I fired both a Ruger 10/22 (pictured below) and a Mini 14 (.223) from the mount with no difficulty. I plan to put this mount to use as often as possible. I love it

Thank you, DeadEye, for building such a great rifle mount!
    "I'm lost. I'm no guide, but I'm by your side." - Pearl Jam

"It decomposes, mendicant, therefore, truly, one calls this the world." -- Loka Sutta

Saorsa, Thanks for sharing these pictures about 25 years ago I had my dad built a similar rifle mount and it allowed me to hunt for many years. You picture didn't show it so I was wondering how they are pulling the trigger, when I used to shoot I had a bar mounted on the trigger that worked pretty well. I also noticed in your picture your chair has power assist rims how do you like them? I'm waiting for my new chair and power assist rims to get in next week.
    Take care and I hope you have many days of happy hunting
    Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway. .(John Wayne)

Awesome, glad it's working out for you. The more you shoot and try different positions for the rest, the more accurate and steady you'll be. Thanks for the pics!
    "It is every man's obligation to put back into the world at least the equivalent of what he takes out of it. Try not to become a man of success but rather try to become a man of value." - Albert Einstein

I've got a DeadEye Gun Mount as well. I haven't tested it yet but it'll work great for me. Thanks, DE!

Quote Originally Posted by Cowboys_Place View Post
    Saorsa, Thanks for sharing these pictures about 25 years ago I had my dad built a similar rifle mount and it allowed me to hunt for many years. You picture didn't show it so I was wondering how they are pulling the trigger, when I used to shoot I had a bar mounted on the trigger that worked pretty well. I also noticed in your picture your chair has power assist rims how do you like them? I'm waiting for my new chair and power assist rims to get in next week.
    Take care and I hope you have many days of happy hunting
    Hey, C. I stabilize the rifle with my right hand and pull the trigger with my left. I have no muscle control in my hands, but I have enough tension to pull a 4lb trigger. I am shopping for rifles and want to find a 10/22 with a 1lb trigger to improve my accuracy. I can pull the 4lb, but it causes more motion than I prefer.

The power assist wheels are great! I can get up ramps, cross uneven terrain and grass without having to work nearly as hard as a regular manual chair. It is perfect for me.
    "I'm lost. I'm no guide, but I'm by your side." - Pearl Jam

"It decomposes, mendicant, therefore, truly, one calls this the world." -- Loka Sutta

I have one of the mounts as well. Excellent product, thanks DeadEye!
    From the time you were born till you ride in a hearse, there is nothing so bad that it couldn't be worse!

All fringe benifits must be authorized by Helen Waite, if you want your SCI fixed go to Helen Waite!

Why be politically correct when you can be right!

Saorsa, I shoot essentially the same way. Most of my rifles I have the trigger pull between 2-3 lbs, most around 2. The lighter trigger allows for less movement when pulling the trigger and thus better accuracy.

Take some pics and post or send to me Dave and OT. Love to see them at work.
    "It is every man's obligation to put back into the world at least the equivalent of what he takes out of it. Try not to become a man of success but rather try to become a man of value." - Albert Einstein

This gun mount is so similar to the one my dad built for me 25 years ago it makes me sick we didn't patent it, I guess it's true what they say hindsight is 2020. I tried the method you all use for pulling the trigger but didn't have enough tension in my fingers. Used to shoot a 6 MM and 12G shotgun even tried my buddies 7mag but only once for obvious reasons. l0l
    Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway. .(John Wayne)

How could someone acquire one of your mounts? And is anyone out there use this mount for your crossbow?

My husband has used Deadeyes mount for a crossbow as well as Deadeye himself. Send Deadeye a private message. You can do so by clicking on his name above.