Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Help me overcome the odds.

Teena thanks for your vote. I appreciate your support!

John, Thank you for the kind words. I do appreciate it very much. Sarah is doing good to be very honest. She has her moments of course, but that is normal. I read a lot of posts on this site - some good and some not so good, but it has helped me to understand and learn to accept her new life.

My brother continues to work, take his treatments, and live his life. He is being treated at the University of North Carolina Chapel Hill and is in great hands. If you were to ask him, he would tell you that he is very blessed.

Sarah's Mom
    As you know, we all experience "moments" however, they are just moments in the course of struggling to accept what is. When we experience paralysis or cancer we find it hard to accept. Some don't accept it and become angry and depressed. Others do and when they do, they prevent anger and depression from blocking their happiness. Acceptance of Sarah's new experience and your new experience in living will get you both to enjoy yourselves with each other despite the "moments".
    Your brother is "very blessed" and, as he believes that he is, his quality of living is and will be enhanced.
    With gratitude,
    John

John, That is so very true......hard to accept. I am also blessed that my daughter and my brother are still here with us. Neither of them are quiters - they are both truly amazing people. They both have given me so much strength over the past few years - and - I have learned a lot from the two of them.

Voted again for you. Interesting concept!

LaMemChose
    Thanks for voting again. My mission is to host a show where the public sees the host in a wheel chair. It will be the first time on TV worldwide. We, the paralyzed and our caregivers would be supported with me as their strong advocate. Money earned from my show will be devoted to assisting us in daily living and caregivers.

I'm reaching out to the CareCure Community for help.
    I gratefully appreciate your voting again and again, for posting to other members in our community, to your facebook friends and family.

I'm only behind by a million 1/2 votes but I know that with the active support of those living with paralysis, I and we will overcome the odds.

Please let me know how I can reach more in our CareCure Community.

With gratitude,
    John
    Last edited by headdrtesta; 06-10-2010 at 10:17 AM.

Sarah's Mom
    Your daughter and brother "are both truly amazing people", as you are!

Thanks again for your vote. By hosting my own show, the public will see for the first time on TV the host sitting in a wheelchair with people like you, your daughter and brother.

I think its about time we are represented on TV.

Only behind by a million 1/2 votes. I believe that with the support of those living with paralysis and cancer voting there will be a strong advocate, ME for US.

LaMemChose voted again. By getting the word out so that others vote, and vote again and again, we will overcome the odds.

With gratitude,
    John

HI teena,
    Thanks for voting. g I would appreciate your help in getting the word out to the CareCure Community and beyond so that I/we who are living with paralysis overcome the odds.

Ralleying the SCI community, friends, and family behind me will give voice to us and our families.

For the first time the TV audience will see me as host of my show sitting in a wheelchair.

Money from my show will be used to help us in our daily living.

With gratitude for your vote and for your help reaching out to tells others.
    John

my vote is in
    My mouth is like a magician's hat, never know what might come out of it.