Thread: Handicap lift Glide n go

Handicap lift Glide n go

MOBILITY DEVICE - LIFT CHAIR FOR VEHICLE
    Great for elderly persons or the physically challenged

This is a BRAND NEW Glide n Go transfer seat for trucks and vans used to lift anybody up in to your vehicle.
    Passenger side lift

This lift is listed at new for $4500 and im asking only 2500 OBO

Please call Bart with any question 607 427 6586
    can email pics if wanted

This video will show you how it works (you might have to copy and paste the web address) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iG07A...eature=related

here are some pictures of this unit

Hello mxbart371, I am currently doing research on wheelchairs and wheelchair lifts for our dutch website www.eigentraplift.nl on stairlifts and I'd like to ask your permission to use the pictures and the Youtube movie you posted. Hope to hear from you soon.

I have one of these lifts. Unless you are in good shape and have a strong upper body, the lift is not a good one. It works , but you must have a really strong upper body to lift the wheelchair in the side of a van. You also have to get a good mechanic who can install it behind the drivers seat. It does take up room too and can make it hard to get the second seat out in a mini-van. Plus each lift is supposed to be designed for certain vehicles. I would like to know what kind of a vehicle this was designed for.

I've used an old version glide n' go in my truck for the last 5 1/2 years as a T9 para without any problems until about a week and a half ago. The clutch broke and we're waiting for a new one to be delivered. It works as long as someone can transfer independently and keep their balance while it goes up and down. I also have a lift for my chair so I can load it into the bed of my truck.