Thread: uti?

uti?

over the last couple of days I have had moments where the room just starts to spin. The spin where you feel like you are going to faint. This morning when I woke up I had wet the bed and when I sat up I laid right back down the spin was so bad. I have been wetting myself all day and have been getting the spins/feel dizzy. I do not have a temp. I am not on any new meds and I have not changed anything else.

I went to the doc today thinking it was a UTI. He did a test of the urine and it didnt really show anything. He gave me anti-biotics anyway to see if that is why I feel like I want to vomit.

What else could this be if it is not a UTI? The doc said that dizzyness is not a symptom of a uti.....

Dizziness is not commonly a symptom of uti's, but I am wondering if you might be dehydrated? Are you drinking enough fluids? What type of bladder management are you on? Has there been any change in your volumes of output?

Have you taken your BP (or had it taken) when you are feeling dizzy? It is a horrible feeling - so I would suggest that you start with that.

CKF

I drink a lot, constantly...mostly water. My BP is low but that is normal for me. I am not as dizzy as I was but still get episodes.

What is your blood pressure when you have these episodes???

(KLD)